AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ok so as you all know, I just completed my first book "Opposite sides attract ❤️". I know it's not perfect or the best book you've ever read,but it's my first book. I promise to get better though.
But you know what,you guys didn't make me feel like that. You supported me and corrected my every mistake with love. You voted on my book even though it wasn't that good. I would also like to specially thank accio_granger for his wonderful/funny comments 😂. Thank you so much.
But,that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the rest of y'all. I really really really appreciate you guys. I may not be able to mention all of you,but I'll surely use this opportunity to thank you guys. And by guys, I'm talking about all my followers,voters and the people that commented on my book. I love you guys so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️..... that's how much I love you guys.
Wait a minute,na! I love you guys more than that. You know what I'm trying to say right?! Of course you do, y'all are so smart! This is my first time writing an Author's note so, please don't mind.

Finally, about my book.....did you guys learn any lesson?! I'm just asking 😅. Well,you know what I learnt? I learnt that no matter how different you are,if love exist.....your differences won't matter. Cos,no matter how different you are from someone.... you'll surely have at least one similarity that can unite you. That's the problem nowadays,with all these racism stuff happening all around. People don't try to see their similarities, instead they all see their differences. Mostly because of their big egos. I just hope this all stops very soon🙏. I believe that the world would be safer if we could all just settle down and see our similarities. May God help and protect us during this tough times🙏❤️.
I know my book didn't really bring these lessons clearly but that's what I'm trying to say, I think. Angel is very different from Eric but they had some similarities. She just had to realize that in order for their relationship to really work out. It took time,but she later realized it. That's the most important thing.
Well,once again thank y'all for your support ❤️. I can't believe i actually finished writing my first book and it turned out to be.....well you know, good and successful. I love you guys.

I'm thinking of posting the casts of this book in the next chapter. What do you think?! Please let me know in the comments 🤗.

So, this is the end of the note😂. Thanks for reading, love y'all once again ❤️❤️.