CHAPTER 16

(Angel sighs) What a day! I can't believe I had to apologise to people....well it did feel good though. It makes me happy,and satisfied. Well,let me freshen up so I can have my dinner quickly before reading a little....I really need to do well in my exams. (Angel quickly rushes to the bathroom to freshen up).....
An hour later.....
(Angel comes out of the bathroom drying her hair with her towel). Wow,I really feel better now. I guess I just needed to freshen up.
(Angel quickly puts a blue bum shot,with a pink crop top and her pink shiny fluffy slippers).
Yeah, feeling much better now.

"Dinner's ready!!!!" (Mum yells).

"Coming mum!!! (As Angel was about to come out of her room,Jake blocks her) Hey!! What do you wanna say now?!...."

"I just wanna remind....."

(Angel cuts in) "I don't have time to talk now Jake,I really need to finish dinner quickly so I can read a little before I go to sleep!"

"Ok,I just wanted to remind you that you're still gonna tell me all that happened today."

"Uhm, maybe tomorrow." 

"Come on,but you promised!"

"I know,I just wanna read a little today."

"But you have all the time to read tomorrow."

"Huh?! Really?!"

"Yeah, tomorrow's a Saturday."

"It is?!"

"Yeah!"

"Wow,I guess I forgot."

"Wow,you forgot days of the week?!" (Jake laughs).

"Haha,very funny. I've been really occupied I guess."

"Yeah,with your lover boy!" (Jake laughs).

"Alright, we'll talk after dinner. Just stop making fun of me already!"

"Ok,I will. When you tell me all that happened today."

"I will, let's just go and eat dinner first."

"Fine!" (Jake moves away).

"Last one's a stinking fish" (Angel runs downstairs).

"Hey! I wasn't ready!"

"Excuses" (Angel laughs).

(Mum smiles) "I'm glad you two have settled your fight now. I'm really proud of you sweetie."

(Jake comes downstairs) "Ok mum, don't get all touchy now!"

"Says last place A.K.A the stinking fish!" (Angel laughs).

"Haha,very funny. Let's just eat dinner already."

(Mum smiles) "Ok sweetie,here you go!"

(Jake starts to salivate) "Yum,that smells so good."

"Every food smells good to you (Angel laughs). But mum,what is this?!" Angel asks