CHAPTER 14

"So, how's school?!" (Mum says).

"Uhm, school's good!" Angel says

"What about you Jake?!"

"Uhh,it's ok. And really boring!"

"Just like you" (Angel Murmurs).

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing" (Angel laughs).

"Ok you two, no fighting."

(Jake sighs).

"Oh yeah,Angel! Your dad is gonna be back soon, so start preparing for a big shoot in France."

(Angel screams) "OMG! That's awesome!"

"Yeah,I knew you'd love it. This is exactly what you need,it's gonna put you on the top fashion list. So we may have to stay there for a while, maybe a few months.....or years!"

"Years?! But mum,what about school?"

"Oh,you don't have to worry about that. And besides you'll soon be done with highschool right?!"

"Well yeah,but that's next year."

"But I heard that you're starting exams next week."

"What??! Exams? Next week?!"

"I didn't hear anything about that."

"Maybe it's cos you've been busy with your love life!" (Jake laughs).

"Not funny Jake!"

"Seems funny to me."

"Wait a minute,did you know about this?!"

"Oh,uh....uhm maybe?!"

"What?! But why didn't you tell me?"

"Cos you've been busy with you know what. And anyways,you never listen to me,you just always push me away."

"Ugh, seriously?!"

"I'm sorry,i....."

(Angel cuts in). "Just forget it, don't talk to me. Argh,I can't believe it."

"It's alright sweetie,I know you'll still do well. Just start preparing as from today."

(Angel sighs) "Ok,but...."

(Mum cuts in) "No buts, just start reading more and get rid of distractions. I know you can do it, you're my Angel. You can do anything you put your mind to."

(Angel smiles) "Ok mum,if you say so."

"Yeah and...." Jake tries to say

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me Jake?"

"But i told you I was sorry,and anyways I only heard about it yesterday."

"And you couldn't tell me?"

"Well,I wanted to but...."

(Angel cuts in) "But you were busy putting your nose into my business. Ugh, you're so..... whatever! Just don't talk to me, I wish I had a big sister instead of you!"

"Oh, don't say that Angel. He said he's sorry,I know he didn't mean to."

"Sorry won't do anything now mum. And anyways,he's never really been a good big brother. He always acts like a kid,he loves food too much and he never gets good grades. I wonder how he got to college."

OPPOSITE SIDES ATTRACT ❤️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara