Jin: Guys I'm so proud of us!  Wow! Can you believe it! Hey Hobi! Stob it! No jumping on our bed, do that in your own room.

Hobi:  Why, are you afraid I'll break it before Namjoon can?

This is followed by cackles of laughter causing a very embarrassed, blushing Namjoon to stand up to defend himself.

Namjoon:  In my defense, Jin is way more aggressive on there than me!

Jin:  What!!!!

Hobi:  I was talking about your tendency to destroy stuff O' Ye God of Destruction, but ok

Jungkook:  My ears! My poor innocent ears!

Suga:  Judging from the noises coming from your room, your ears aren't innocent at all.

Jimin and Taehyung just look at each other and laugh.

Taehyung:  We live with a bunch of clowns.

Jimin:  I know right!

Namjoon: Alright guys! I wanted all of us to meet here to celebrate what has been a hellish year. A year that is ending with a bang. So I have a surprise for you guys.

He and Jin step out into the hallway and wheels two carts full of food and drinks and champagne back into the room.  The boys errupt into cheers and whistles as they each get a champagne flute to toast to their accomplishments tonight and that year.  It was a stellar night and a great end to a very emotional year.

Later, in Taehyungs room, has and Kookie are cuddled up in bed watching television.

Taehyung:  Thank you so much for comforting me today. I was really struggling to keep it together, and failing miserably.

Jungkook:  No, baby. I know why you broke down like that. It's been a really stressful year. For all of us. And to hear Jin Hyung publicly speak about the fact that we talked about disbanding was traumatizing. It made so much more real, what could have happened. I'm so grateful for you guys, my family and ARMY. I don't know where we would be had things gone differently.

Taehyung:  Me too babe. I'm so thankful for everything we have....

His words are interrupted by a loud knock on the door.  Jungkook goes to open it after identifying that it's Jimin, who comes rushing into the room out of breath.

Taehyung:  Jiminie what's wrong? Are you ok?

Jimin:  Guys! Have you been on social media tonight?

Jungkook:  No, we were watching a movie. Why? Whats going on?

Jimin shows them his phone screen.

Jimin:  #Taekook is trending #1!!

Taehyung: Back home in South Korea?

Jimin:  No... Worldwide!

Hi guys! I Jhope you liked this chapter

Hi guys! I Jhope you liked this chapter.  Thank you for reading this and please continue to vote, and comment.  Also please check out my new Yoonmin story that I just started called The Question of You.
💜💜Borahae 💜💜