32. truth

"are you sure?"

"just do it!"

I ring the door bell, after a while y/n opens the door revealing her face which I have longed for. She sights and crosses her arms, "what do you want Soobin?"

"we need to talk" I say and she looks away, "why did you bring him?" she asks Yeonjun who is right behind me. "just listen to us already-" he starts but she cuts him off, "no thank you, bye" she says before slamming the door right in front of our faces.

Yeonjun POV

"Let's just go" Soobin lowers his head and walks away, I try to stop him but he looks up at me. Tears are flowing down cheeks and his nose is red, "just let it go Yeonjun" he says and walks away with his head down again.

I really hate seeing him like this, he's like my younger brother. I need to do something, y/n refuses to listen to Soobin, but will she refuse to listen to me? I go back to her house and ring her door bell again. After a while she opens the door but when she sees me she closes the door, just at that moment I put my foot at the door, preventing it from closing.

She looks at me furious but I ignore it, "something smells delicious in here!" I say walking in and she just closes the door following me. I go to the kitchen and spot brownies, I sniff them before taking a plate, "what are you doing?" she asks and I look at her, "I'm going to eat brownies duh" I answer and she looks away crossing her arms. Ever since I met her she always had this habit of looking away crossing her arms whenever she became very angry.

I sit at the couch munching on the brownies, she comes and sits next to me waiting for me to talk. "you're wrong about Soobin" I say and she sighs, "Yeonjun I know what I saw" she says, "what you saw is true" I say and she looks at me confused. "a girl did kiss Soobin, but Soobin pushed her away after. That girl's name is Yeji and she's a crazy stalker who has been stalking Soobin ever since debut. We lost her for while but it seems she followed us here and suddenly came out of nowhere and kissed Soobin" I explain and she looks at me with a boring face.

"do you expect me to believe all of that?" she says in a irritated tone and gets up, "you have to believe me!" I say and she doesn't look at me at all, "why would I lie to you?!" I ask and she turns around revealing her crying face, "oh I don't know, maybe you want to cover your friend!" she bursts out crying. I go up to her but she pushes me away, "just leave" she says and I look at her before leaving.

I didn't know how much she suffered after the break up. I hate seeing both of them like that, I want to make y/n listen to me and believe me, but I don't want to pressure her too much. She won't listen to Soobin that's for sure, I need to do something quickly before we leave.