6: bighit building

[AFTER A FEW DAYS]

"Are you free today?" Beomgyu asks me and I answer "Yes I'm free" he smiles "Me too! Should we hang out with the boys?" he asks and I giggle "Of course" we grab out stuff and leave school.

"We are here" Beomgyu points to a huge building, Big Hit Entertainment?

We head inside and all the bodyguards bow to Beomgyu, letting him in. We call the elevator and wait for it to come.

"So is this the company you're working?" I ask him and he laughs "Do you know BTS?"

"They are pretty famous" I answer and he laughs "This is their company" I look at him "Does that mean..."

"That we are from the same company? Yes" he smiles and the elevator comes, once it opens it reveals three boys.

Beomgyu bows to them "It's okay Beomgyu, we told you to not bow to us" says the boy with silver hair.

"Yes Jimin hyung" he gets up and they giggle "Oh you brought a girl?" another boy looks at me, wow they are all so handsome

"She's just a friend" Beomgyu says and the boys laugh "Oh I'm sorry" he apologises.

"Don't you recognise them?" Beomgyu asks me "I'm sure I've seen them before" I answer and the boys laugh.

"Well hello there, should we introduce ourselves?" the third boy says "I'm Jimin, he is Taehyung and this is Jungkook"

I am shook "Wait you guys are BTS!" I say and the boys laugh. "Nice to meet you..."

"y/n" I say to Taehyung. They leave and me and Beomgyu enter the elevator.

"I can't believe you didn't recognise them" Beomgyu says "I'm not into kpop a lot" I say and he giggles "You have to be now for me"

"Whatever you say" we go outside the elevator and I follow Beomgyu to a dance room, once we enter it we see the boys practicing their dance.

"Oh hello!" the boy with the curly hair says "Hi" I say, wow I'm shy. We all sit down "Your dance it pretty good" I say and the boys laugh "Thanks".

Beomgyu then turns to me "I should introduce you" he points to the blue haired boy "He is Yeonjun" he speaks "Hi I'm Yeonjun, nice to meet you y/n"

"Nice to meet you" I say and Beomgyu continues "He is Taehyun" he points to the boy with the big eyes "Nice to meet you" he says and I say the same.

"This is Huening Kai" he points to the boy with the curly hair "Hey I'm Huening Kai, I'm the youngest and cutest" all the boys cringe and I laugh "Nice to meet you" we greed each other.

Then he finally points to the boy you all know "And this is-"

"Soobin" I cut him "Yes I know him" I stare at him "I could say the same to you" he says

Huening Kai stops our staring contest by announcing "The chicken is here!" he brings the chicken they ordered and we eat.