25. An apology

Taehyun POV

I feel bad for yelling at y/n like that, I was just angry. I really care about Soobin and I don't want him to get hurt over a stupid reason, he's like my older brother.

Once I enter our hotel room I see Soobin sitting on the couch playing with his phone, I sit next to him and pat his back "It's okay Soobin" he slaps my arm away and turns his back on me.

"I talked to y/n" he turns around and looks at me after hearing my words "Who asked you to?" he says coldly and I am taken aback by his reaction. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" he yells as tears are rolling down his cheeks.

"I just wanted to-" I say but I'm cut off by him "I don't want to hear that name again" he says and leaves. He really is broken.

Normal POV

After I tell Yeonjun all that happened he nods "You need to clear things out with Soobin" he says "But we can't be together" I say but he puts a finger over my mouth "You can be together, don't make excuses just because you are afraid of facing him"

He is true, I really don't wanna face him after hurting him like that, he must hates me by now. "I will take you to out room so you can talk" he says but I'm glued to the bench "No way" I say but I give up after he picks me up and carries me to his car.

[time skip]

After we enter the room we see Taehyun on the couch, he sees me and is shocked "What are you doing here!?" he asks "I want to talk with Soobin" I answer but he hushes me "Just a while ago he told me how he doesn't want to even hear your name are you kidding me?"

What did he just say?! He doesn't even want to hear my name?! I am furious and go inside the bedroom without asking anyone "CHOI SOOBIN!" I yell as I enter the bedroom to find a laying Huening on the bed.

"Ummmm" he says before putting down his phone "Soobin just left a few minutes ago"

"WHERE DID HE GO?" I ask him and he flinches at my tone of voice "He went to buy ice cream" he says and I leave, I'm going to find him he isn't getting away from me.