22: Confused

"What was that?"

"I said I-" WOOF WOOF WOOF "-you"

The freaking dog just won't shut up, Beomgyu seemed a little disappointed but I decided to let it go for now. I grab his arm and head to another quiter place.

Beomgyu POV

I confessed omg omg omg omg! My heart is gonna explode, I am unaware of my surroundings until I hear y/n's voice "What did you say?" what does she mean? Is she deaf?! "I said I like you!" I say louder but then I understand why she couldn't hear me.

A freaking dog was barking.

She sights and pulls me by my arm and takes me somewhere else, "Tell me again I couldn't hear you" she says. Is she kidding me right now? I confessed TWICE and she expects me to do that again?! NO WAY.

"It's nothing really" I say and she crosses her arms on her chest "Beomgyu..." of course she wouldn't buy that "I just wanted to tell that I... That I- I missed you very much!" will she buy it?

She sights and pats my shoulder "That's it? I missed you too a lot Beomgyu" she says with a sweet smile on her face. I laugh it off and we head to the others.

[time skip]

"Yo where have you been?" Yeonjun asks as me and y/n their dressing room "Hahaha we just talked nothing much" I say awkwardly and y/n nods, all of them nod and we take a sit.

Normal POV

The familiar dressing room... I look at Soobin remembering what happened a few hours ago, he looks back and he smirks?

I frown and look at him confused "What's wrong?" Kat asks after she sees my confusion, I laugh and and she looks away.

Soobin POV

Why the fuck did I smirk? What is wrong with me? Soobin you idiot! I look back at her and she has her attention somewhere else, I don't realise it yet but I'm staring at her with to much dedication right now, Huening shakes me and looks at me.

"Hey are you okay?" he asks "Yeah... I'm just a little tired" I wasn't lying tho, today was a pretty busy day. Huening nods and lets me off.

[time skip] (and normal POV lmao)

I yawn and stretch my arms and back, I look straight ahead to see a sleeping Soobin, I tap Taehyun's shoulder and point at Soobin, he giggles "I think we should head home guys" he says and the boys nod, me and Kat get up and leave.

We say 'goodnight' to each other and head home. It's apperantly 12am, my phone rings and I pick up "y/n where are you?" I hear my mom on the other line "we just finished and we are coming home, do you mind if Kat sleeps at our house tonight?"

"Bring her over!" she answers and I smile, after a few seconds we hang up and head home.