38. together

"where did you go?" Soojin asks me and I giggle, "don't worry" I say and they all nod, after a few minutes Kat grabs me and takes me outside. We sit on the sand, under the moonlight. "you disappeared for about nine hours what happened?" Kat asks me worried and I giggle, "nothing happened" I answer and she sights, "something happened just tell me" she says and I look to the moon, "a lot happened" I start.

[FLASHBACK]

We were kissing for god knows how long. We pulled away and he hugs me, spinning me in the air. "I missed you so much" he says when he places me on the ground and his voice breaks when he says that, I quickly look up at him and see him crying, I tip toe and wipe his tears. "I missed you too" I say and now we are both a crying mess. We kissed again while crying our souls out and after that we lay down on the soft sand. We talked on how much we missed and love each other. Then he explained what happened with that weird stalker and I decided to forgive him.

"I'm sorry I rejected you and hurt your feelings" I say crying, "oh no no no" he wipes my tears, "you didn't know, it's completely understandable" he comforts me and hugs me. After a while we started playing around, enjoying our time together. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders, "ready?" he asks and I nod, he then stands up and holds me by my thighs. He starts to walk and spin around, "I'm taller than you now!" I excitedly say looking down at him and he laughs.

He looks up at me and throws me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, my eyes widen and I blush. "don't do that ever again!" I yell and he laughs, "well sorry, I can't control myself when I'm too happy" he says and I look at him, "when you're too happy?" I ask and he smiles again nodding. "I finally got you back!" he says and I feel weird again. I cup his face with my hands and kiss his nose. "I love you" I say and he blushes at my unexpected move, "I love you too" he kisses me and after a few seconds we decide to go to his house.

[TIME SKIP]

"the love birds came back!" Yeonjun says and we giggle, "do you know how long we were waiting for you?" Taehyun asks crossing his arms, "you were kissing for about one and a half hour" Yeonjun says and my eyes widen, I look at Soobin and he looks back at me in shock. "oops" Soobin says and the boys sight. "Let's eat" Beomgyu comes out of nowhere and he scares me, "hi Beomgyu!" I say and he smiles at me, "it's been a while" he says, "it has" I smile back, "Y/N?" I turn around and Huening runs up to me and hugs me, I hug him back and we sit at the table to eat dinner. "so you're back together now?" Taehyun asks and all the boys' eyes were  on me and Soobin now, "you could say that" I answer and Soobin suddenly chokes on his food, I pat his back and he looks at me shocked, "wait really?" he asks and I look at him confused, "don't you want us to be together again?" I ask and he shakes his head, "NO" he shouts but after a few seconds he blushes and looks away, "I want us to be together again" he says and I throw him a smile.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"that's what happened basically" I say and turn around to see Kat on the verge of tears, "what happened?" I ask her worriedly and she wipes her nose, "sand went into my eyes" she says getting up and walking away, I laugh and follow her back to the house.