"Fine.", Jisoo huffed.
She took Lisa's arm and poked Lisa's cheeks with it. She then proceeded to use Lisa's hand as a spoon for crisps and practically as a toy.

Lisa tried hard to ignore, but it's really hard when your hand is in slime that Jisoo and Jennie made 1 year ago.

"Ok, fine.", Lisa finally spoke when Jisoo lathered a lot of whipped cream in Lisa's hand and brought it dangerously close to her precious bangs.

"Yay! You spoke!", Jisoo exclaimed happily and gave the taller a happy hug.

"I'm still mad.", Lisa said. Jisoo let go of the hug and slumped into the couch, her face decorated by the saddest, yet cutest, pout ever.

"Why did you take so long?", Lisa asked calmly, though on the inside she was worried sick. Her brain as just thinking of all the horrible possibilities that would happen if Seokjin found out.

-------

I am telling you, Seokjin said, she's better off in Japan with me.

No she is not, Lisa protested, she needs her friends. Her friends are important at this stage of time.

She's weak, Seokjin said, She barely remembers anyone of you. She can make new friends.

No! I can't live without her!, Lisa screamed in frustration, I...lov..she is too close to me. I can't bare to part with her.

Then you can come with us, Seokjin offered, but I'm not letting her anywhere near that Taehyung boy again!

Oppa, Lisa said, he's hurt too. He's also in the hospital. He's in the same state as Jisoo.

I don't care!, Seokjin grumbled, my baby sister...who's to take care of her? I am hardly in Korea. How will I ever look after her properly?

I'll take care of her, Lisa offered, I'll make sure she won't be close to him.

You sure?, Seokjin asked skeptically, I don't want him and her together again.

I promise, Lisa said, I'll make sure she stays happy and healthy.

Fine, Seokjin said, Please take care of her well.

-------

"I was just helping out Jimin-ssi.", Jisoo replied.

Lisa raised a brow, "Then how did I run into Jimin outside? He looked like he was heading inside."

"That's because he left while I was putting Junnie to sleep.", Jisoo explained. Lisa believed that but.. what was she doing with Taehyung?

"Where did you get that book?",

"Taehyung-ssi gave it to me.", Jisoo said, with a stupid grin, thinking of the silly way Taehyung gave the book to her.

"Why are you grinning like that?" Lisa asked suspiciously.

"Because.....uhh... I always wanted this book. Why else would I be grinning? Hehe." Jisoo felt stupid for stuttering, but she laughed it off.

Lisa eyed the shorter suspiciously.

"Fine babe. I'm gonna go get some sleep. You can come after washing up."

"Dinner?" Jisoo asked Lisa. She knew the taller hadn't had dinner, she always had dinner with Jisoo.

"Nope. Already had some." , Lisa replied and went up the stairs to Jisoo's room.

Jisoo was upset at that short interaction. Her face fell to a frown. But decided she could always cheer up by doing silly things with Lisa.

With that happy thought in mind, she put her newly acquired book on the shelf and went to wash up.

-----------------