"Do you-do you know how he died?" Anne asked.

"No," I said shaking my head. "I didn't get a chance to look. I'm assuming a stab wound, there was blood everywhere. The rebels covered his face in his own blood."

Anne's hands trembled as I told her what I saw. I walked up to her, and consoled the weeping widow. She muffled her cries into my sweatshirt. My hands ran up and down her back as she cried. I couldn't imagine what it was like to lose a husband, or someone who you plan to marry. It broke my heart to see someone who was like a mother to me be completely broken.

"It will be alright," I whispered stretching my arm out to Gemma who was holding herself. 

I sat down on the bench and held the two women important in Harry's life. They silently cried into me and I just consoled them. This was so much harder because I still had no idea how to console them. I mean, I could say nice things about him, but the man ruined my life. He ripped it to shreds and without this attack killing him, I wouldn't be here.

I do appreciate King Desmond, he did bring Harry and me together. That much I give him, and he was Harry's father. That was a huge factor in all of this. He was still the man who ruled my home for as long as I can remember. His death will not only affect the family living here, but the whole country. With Harry stepping in as their king, it will take adjusting. Especially since the king was so brutally murdered. The image of his blood stained face burned into my mind, I couldn't erase it even if I tried. 

"Thank you," Anne sniffled. "For being here with us. You will be a great queen one day," Anne said rubbing my leg.

"I can't be queen," I said to her. "I was banished from marrying anyone."

"My son would obliterate that idea of course," she said sitting up. "He's king after all. I can't believe it, he's king."

"Fucking hell," Gemma said sitting up. "He's the fucking king of Ula."

"He is," I nodded. "I still can't wrap my head around it."

"With you by his side, he will be the best king this country has ever seen. The public loves you, they will follow your every move," Queen Anne smiled. "I'm not Queen anymore."

"You're not," I said looking at her. "How did that happen?"

"My husband died," she sighs. "Until you two are married and you are officially crowned the queen, I will stand in as interim queen, but I no longer have my title. I just help with events and such. That's the queen's duty."

"You still oversee things?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled. "I'll always oversee things, Emerald Price. You must know that," she laughed patting my knee. "Oh! You and Harry will have such beautiful children, too!"

"Oi! What about me?" Gemma asked.

"You're still single, my dear," she laughed. "Emerald and Harry are still happening. Oh, I forgot about Noël. Dear me," she sighed. "Noël is the girl who replaced you. Sweet girl, but she is no queen. I asked Desmond to bring you back, but he wouldn't. Harry never even got revirginized. How silly?" she asked. "A lot of changes will come in the next few weeks."

"Yeah," I nodded thinking about everything I was just told.

As we sat in silence, I heard the latch be unlocked. The door opened wide to reveal a sweaty Harry. He immediately came to me and caught my lips in a passionate kiss. I was shocked by his demeanor, but quickly embraced it wrapping my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with the damp ends of his curly hair.

"God, you two make me want to puke," Gemma said shaking her head. "You're not going to let us know if we're safe to come out? I mean the door is wide open!"