100k special pt.2

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk came back with the baby changing things and then put it back in the bag .
He sat next to me while holding Taehyung hand I mean I don't blame him I would do the same thing cause Taehyung is so soft and adorable that I could never let go .

Jeongguk:mom can you and dad babysit Taehyung for me? , I have to work tomorrow at the company .

Jimin:boi you could have ask me like I'm probably his favorite uncle already .

Jin:no, I am his favorite uncle . He only like handsome people like me .*flip imaginary long hair*

Yoongi:jin you know Taebear wouldn't want to be babysit by someone who doesn't have swag .I should babysit him .

Jeongguk:can you guys not, you don't want my son to cry when you guys are arguing loudly . Plus I'm his daddy so I'm his number one out of all of you humans .daddy loves you. *kisses Taehyung's small hand *

Taehyung: *giggles*

Mrs.Jeon: of course I would babysit him . I want to be with him every second of his life . Can I have him for the week ?

Mr.Jeon: Minjae you are becoming more crazy every second . But yeah son can I keep him? I want to keep him too.

Jeongguk: no you can't have him he is my son . I don't want him to go away from me he is my only happiness.*looks down at taehyung and pretend to eat his hand.*daddy is going to eat you baby . Num ,num, num, num ,num .*smiles*

Taehyung:*laughs *

Namjoon:aww that is cute I would say .

Jeongguk:of course it's cute .

________________
_____________________________

5 months later

No one p.o.v

Taehyung is 8months now he starts to babble , working on walking with his daddy help , starts eats solid food,and growing teeth(s) and being a little energetic . Jeongguk was pushing the stroller Taehyung was in ,his son was sleeping sucking on a pacifier . When Jeongguk finally got to the park he sat down on the bench with the stroller in front of him ,for a few minutes he was relaxing and watching Taehyung sleeping his peace was interrupted by a girl who seems 15 years old.

The girl:hey can I have your number ?

Jeongguk:no .

The girl:why not oppa ?

Jeongguk:little girl let me tell you a little something. First I'm not your oppa, second I will not give you my number ,third I'm pretty sure that you are underage so go date someone your age ,and forth I have a child so don't even think about coming to me ever again do you understand?

The girl:yes sir , I'll leave now .*feels embarrassed*

The girl left feeling embarrassed that Jeongguk rejected her in front of everyone one .Jeongguk took out his phone and texted Yugyeom to come at the park and chat ,Yugyeom replied with okay .Jeongguk was waiting for Yugyeom who came ten minutes later ,when Yugyeom came his eyes immediately landed on the stroller he began to smile . Yugyeom sat next to Jeongguk greeting him with a bro hug ,Jeongguk hug back .they were having a conversation that was very deep but interrupted by a cry ,Jeongguk quickly took Taehyung out of the stroller and starts to rock him until he calm down . Yugyeom wanted to hold Taehyung too so he ask Jeongguk for permission.

Yugyeom: hey Jeongguk can I hold him please ?

Jeongguk:yeah sure ,just be careful while holding him .*pass Taehyung to Yugyeom*