26- Suffering of an Angel.

Start from the beginning

The frown on his face indicated the matter is serious, and jk tense with the possibilities.

Namjoon hummed in reply and disconnect the call.

"What the matter joon. Please tell me everything."

"We found out who kidnapped taehyung."

Jk clutches his fist in a rag.

"Who?"

"Jackson wang."

"Who is that bastard? I never heard his name."

"He is jisoo's secretory cum...boyfriend." Namjoon hesitate.

Jk understands everything now. He is furious.

"That bitch!! I need to kill her before. I knew she is a slut but never thought she can be that cunning."

"I thought you consider her your girlfriend."

"Huh!! Did you seriously thought, I could be serious for anyone before!!? She just a good laid for me and moreover less clingy and demanding. I just allow her to stand by my side more than once and full fill my needs that's it. I never consider her as my anything than this."

"So, now she was your ex!?"

"My everything is taehyung now joon. She is nothing to me. Never was and will. If I get a chance to meet her today, I will kill her myself. How dare she and her fuck toy can touch my angel? If they even try to hurt him a little, you will see me committed my first crime today." Jk's eyes turned red.

When they are about to reach that said place, they show three SUV stands outside of a farm.

Namjoon stops the car and both of them jump out of it. Joon asked them about taehyung's location.

"Sir, I think the kidnapper tried to misguided us. There is no one inside of this farmhouse and their vehicle is also parked in an unknown way. We tried to trace the signal from the device implanted on Mr. Kim's cloth."

"Did you find the access?"

"Ummm...I think we can't able to reach the exact location because the signals came very poorly."

"It means..!!!??" Both namjoon and jk look horrify with understanding. It means...somebody changes taehyung's clothes...

"Fuckkk..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung try to open his eyes but he growling with pain. His body arching and his head spinning. he can't see properly at his surrounding but he can hear someone talking about him.

"Fuck, Jackson. I told you to kill him instantly. Why the fuck you drag that fag here?" A girl madly yelling at someone.

"Relax soo. Nobody can come for his rescue. My men already misguided them successfully. And, even if they able to find out us, it's already too late for them." Jackson looking at taehyung with an unknown gaze which makes jisoo more furious.

"But, what's the matter to make him live more. Just finish him and dump his body somewhere. I don't even want to see his breathing near me. This fag disgusted me. Just kill him."

"I will. But, first, let me play with my pray a little. Why should waste a pretty body like this? Let me get some fun with him." Jisoo shocked to see the lust in jackson's eyes for that fag!!

"What the fuck!! Do you want to fuck him? Are you out of your mind? What's with this fag that everyone wants to fuck him so desperately? First jk and now you too!!? I knew he is a bloody bitch. I will kill him myself." Jisoo rushing towards taehyung's bed but Jackson catches her and stops her to go near taehyung.