Corrupted

I huffed , looking around the well lit room and looked upwards towards the ceiling and quickly looked away .

I went around the room trying to find a light switch but gave up when I didn't see any in where you would expect them to be.

Making my way towards the bed I hesitantly moved the comforter and laid down .

Looking up I start thinking how fast my life changed these past days.

Tears start forming in the corner of my eyes when I start remembering Cori' s grandma and Cori ,and how much I missed them .

Tears started coming more rapidly when I remember sweet Diego and wondered were he was and if he was okay.

My silents tears became hard retching sobs and had me trying to quite them away with a shaky hand covering my mouth.

My tears stopped once my throat hurt and was soar and my eyes started stinging.

Curling myself into a fetal position I closed my eyes and sighed deeply . Trying to relax I forced my self to fall asleep.

Waking up the following morning was crucial . My eyes stung from the night before making it difficult for me to open them.

I managed to get myself out of the bed. I went towards the window and seeing a doorknob I opened it,to find a beautiful balcony.

I saw a beautiful landscape filled with roses and all different types of flowers. But right in the center there was a beautiful water fountain .

"Violet ?"

I turned towards the sound of the voice.

"Violet? , Where are you please don't tell me you ran away again ! Violet!" Denise said loudly from inside .

I entered the room to find her slamming the doors and took note when I spotted a rest room .

Her back was to me and she was scratching her head in frustration.

"Viol-"

"Im here ." I interrupted her and she quickly turned around with wide open eyes in surprise .

"Oh Violet , I thought you had left again " she said as she hugged me tightly.

"Well Im here " , I said quietly as she stepped away and went directly into a room.

"Come here Violet darling " she said from the room.

I slowly enter the room but instead of it having doors it has a long black curtain , but turns out its actually a closet a huge closet with racks and racks of clothes . It is almost as huge as the Pink rooms dressing room.

But what stunned me the most was the mirrors , top to bottom everywhere part of the room was covered in mirrors.

"Here we go .Perfecto! " , Denise said holding out a deep blue dress and deep burgundy heels. She handed them to me and went outside pushing the curtains.

" There is a small shower stall right through that door in front of you , and there is a little cubby that contains undergarments in there , hurry so I could do your hair." She says through the curtain .

I look ahead and enter the shower room and quickly take off the clothes. Once I'm finished I rap myself with a towel and find the cubby with the undergarments. Getting a black bra and panties I quickly put them on.

I slip on the dress a little worried it might not fit me but surprised that it fits me perfectly , it ending right above my knees.

I slip on the heels and exit and re enter the bedroom to find Denise sitting down on the bench of the vanity table waiting for me.