Wine & Guests

I looked own at my skin as I slithered the dress straps own my shoulders and when I looked up he was quick to grab my upper arms and kiss me. His lips urgent but at the same time gentle which caused me to push myself more onto him.

I didn't know if it this was my anger coming out but I gladly accepted it pulling his brown hair harsher causing him to groan loudly.

" Your a feisty one aren't you ", he said lowly in my ear.

His voice being incredible low and husky making me want to be closer to him so I wrapped on leg around him not knowing that it would cause his groin match perfectly with mine.

"Let's take this off Doll", he said backing away from me and grabbed the bottom of my dress. I was breathing so hard , trying to catch my breath that all I could do is watch him as he slowly lifted up my dress , and him not once taking his eyes off mine.

I tensed up when he took it off me and I looked away self conscious of myself  but looked back at him when I heard him groan.

"Fucking perfect", he whispered , his eyes roaming over my face and then down to my bra and stomach to my underwear and my legs before slowly coming back up and looking into my eyes.

He leaned down again and wrapping and arm around me while the other grabbing hold of my jaw he kissed me while the other hand unclasped my bra , the straps fell down my arms and as he pulled them away I shook a little bit from the coldness but he didn't let me think to much about it as he reached for my breasts and palmed them.

"These are mine , right sweetheart?", he whispered in my ear and when I didn't say anything he stuck his tongue out and gently sucked my neck and I nodded my head as he grabbed the other breast and made me want to jump at him but he made me groan again and fall back on the bed from the sweet sensation he was making me feel.

He started to hover over me but I placed a hand on his chest .

"Y-your t-turn", I said in between breaths as I tugged at his shirt.

"You wanna see me baby ? " he said as he took off his shirt and I popped my mouth open as I saw his muscled chest and with a tug he took off his grey sweat pants leaving him in his boxers and I almost drooled.

"Here ", he said and grabbed my hand and brought it to his chest

I moaned lowly as he began to lightly bring his fingers closer more and more to my panties and without thinking it I lifted my hips which made him smirk and he slowly slithered them down .

I tensed up a bit , not as nervous as before because he had already seen seen me nude but I didn't know what to expect this second time.

"All fucken mine", he said raising his head and bit my lower lip .

I kissed him , silencing him and angled my head to the side so he could have more access to my lips . He began to drag his hand down my side and slowly ran it down my thigh and the inside of my thighs his fingers hovering over my heated core.

I squirmed slightly and started to close my legs when a loud frantic knock was heard .

"Sir, sir your presence is required in your office! Sir! ", a frantic male voice said.