Alone

He slowly detaches his lips from neck . He lifts me up a little by my waist and lets go just as I am about to move away from him,he roughly pushes me by my shoulder causing me to fall back , and I fall onto a bed just as I sit up on my elbows he hovers over me .

He lifts his head to stare into my brown eyes and reaches up to touch my right breast and I gasp for his brazen behavior and I hastily look away.

He begins to palms my breast while the other hand goes under my body and starts squeezing my butt so I could be flush agaisnt him.

" Fuck , look ,see how you fit perfectly into my hand, so big ,so round , so suckable." He whispers into my ear and bites my earlobe at the same time as he pinches my nipples with index finger and thumb .

I bite on my lip painfully , to prevent a moan coming out of my mouth.

Pulling my braid ,my head falls back making my chest rises up ,he lowers his head to suck at my breast and I hiss at the unknown pleasurable sensation.

" Yeah this is what you need." Eduardo whispers as he pulls on my other breast and tugs on my left before putting the same attention as he did to the other one.

I moan out loud when I start feeling a deep heat swirl, under my belly and it cause my heart rate to rise and my breathing to become labored. That I soon begin to quietly pant.

His tongue start to flick over my nipple, sucking it harshly then letting it go with a last tug by his teeth and it cause my nipples to harden.

" Oh my-" I whisper closing my eyes . Lost deep in all his actions never feeling something this quite intense and never imaging the acts he was doing on my body.

He groans by my words and kisses me. I soon get lost in the kiss that before I know it ,his hand is lowered and his fingertips are ghostly skimming just under my belly button making me squirm , slowly he brings his hand down and covers my womanly mound

"Shit . Mine" he whispers in my ear his voice deep and husky.

And that is when I get a cold ice shower of my wits and I open my eyes.

Catching him off guard I scramble away from him somehow pulling the sheets underneath us, with me so they could cover my body.

"N-no I can't " I whisper my breathing erratic.

"What? What do you mean you cant ! " He asks

"I- I just cant " I say but actually I know why I cant let him continue on for many reasons I thought.

"You better give me a fucking reason Violet or you will fucking regret this " he answered menacingly , getting off and standing at the foot of the bed.

"Umm .." I started

"Well?" He said impatiently.

"I have never done anything like this before" I answered truthfully but looking up at his face I seemed to have angered him more by the statement because he came to the bed in long strides and pulled me up arm harshly and I yelped holding onto the covers my knuckles turning white.

"Do not fucking lie to me ! Why dont you say the real shit huh? That you just want to continue to be fucked by that boy I found you with" he spat glaring at me while shaking me that my body was half on the bed with one foot on the floor.

"No Im not lying I swear!" I answered frantically my eyelashes beating wildly .

"What the hell did I just tell you Vio-"

"I am a virgin! I just cant sleep with you not knowing if Cori and Diego are well!" I screamed at him tearing my arm off again from him.

It was all true not only was I virgin but I would never be able to sleep with him not having confirmation that they were okay .

"So you are denying me whats mine for those idiots" he says after thinking over my words.

"Not exactly , its just that I cant be with you intimately without confirmation of them being well first, okay"

"They are thats your confirmation " he said a smile forming on his lips. He began to lightly pull on the sheets but i held on tightly.

"No! I meant seeing them " I said frantically

"Are you really a virgin? " He asked , and I was catched a little off guard by his expression with his gleaming with happiness and a drop dead god like smile.

"Y-yes " I answered a little flustered,   talking about my sexual status wasn't very amusing to me as he did.

"And how would I know your telling the truth?" He said raising and eyebrow.

"I think I would know if I was intimate with a man . I guess you just have to take my word for it" I answered appalled by his question .

"And how would I know your telling the truth about them ! "

"Well you just have to take my word for it then" he said cheekily winking at me , and efficiently making my heart beat stop by how handsome he looked.

We both remained silent staring at each other. I was to busy staring on how attractive he looked while he may had have been busy staring at my birds nest which must have looked awful because I still had my hair in a braid.

I was awakened by my daze when a knock came at the door .

"What?" Eduardo said looking up at the ceiling with irritation.

"Sir Mr. Donny is hear with the packages " Peters voice sounded .

Eduardo whipped his head and stared at me and covered me more tightly with the sheets when he heard Peters voice.

"Ok Ill be out right now" Eduardo answered turning to me " I want you ready by 8  for an event ,Ill inform Denise of this and you are bat shit crazy if you think Im done with you "

"Till I see you baby  " He whispered and catching me off guard pecked me on the lips .

He closed the door behind him with looking back and for that I was grateful for if so he would have looked at my distraught face.

I looked around the room bringing my knees up and wrapping my arms around them and looked at the huge room , beware on how his presence made the room feel full somehow and without it , it felt empty.

A little part of me felt relieved knowing that Cori and Diego were okay but having no choice but to trust Eduardo that he was telling the truth .

Without wanting to I felt a smile forming on my lips thinking on how he made me feel and found my heart beating wildly at the thought of tonight and what will happen.

Especially on what he will do to me.

••••••••••

Thanks so much for the support and Your comments make my day .

I promise that the the next chapter will be Epic with a capital E!!!

Please comment and Vote!

Hugs and lovies!

-liz🌸