Wrapped

I locked the gun into safe and stared for the second time tonight someone on the floor because of me .

My concious started to feel remorse and I started questioning to why I had shot him. I was reminded by the sound of Alices shaky breath behind me .

I whirled around to face a shocked Alice who couldn't tear her eyes from the man on the floor.

" Oh god ! " Alice said throwing her arms around my neck , and hugging me as she cried on my shoulder.

" He almost , he almost ," she ranted unable to complete the sentence from her muffled cries. I hugged her back , silent tears running down my face . I was relieved she was okay but I knew I was at the point of no return as soon as I had held that gun.

"We need to get out of here ", she said rapidly , letting go of me and heading to the door and locking it .

" What are we going to explain this. We are going to have to clean up all that bloo-" She cut short as moved away from the door and studied the body .

"Hey, there isn't any..." she whispered , walking backwords and grasping my forearm worriedly.

I walked forward to the man and noticed that there indeed was no blood spilling from underneath him. My eyes searched desperately for any signs of him being alive.

My heart beated frantically at the thought , maybe I didn't kill him I thought gladly maybe I had just knocked him out.

" Don't get too close to him , please", Alice whispered behind me , tugging at my coat but I shook her off gently and bent down and touched his neck lightly with my fingertips. Feeling a slight pulse I hastily moved away .

" He's not dead." I told Alice. I was in complete grateful I had not killed him.

" How? " Alice questioned .

I walked toward him again cautiously and lightly pushed his hand with my heel but it just moved with it. Seeing no reaction from him I stepped forward and lightly pushed his head and it rolled over.

I bent down and was about to push him with my hands but Alice stopped me.

" Wait ! Lets make sure he is trully knocked out " she said and extended her hand to the gun . I handed it to her , confused .

She grabbed the gun and with the base of it , hit the man in the head ,forcefully with it , and a barely audible small grunt left his lips but apart from that his body remained completely still.

"Piece of shit, Okay ,lets proceed" she said satisfied . She handed me the gun and I pointed the gun at his head and nodded my heard for her to continue.

She stuck out the back of her hand above his nose and to make sure he was still breathing . Nodding in reasurement that he will still alive she began to feel around him and when she moved to his chest she paused and her face was one of confusion.

She opened his coat and started undoing the buttons of his shirt quite quickly. I slightly blushed and forced myself to resist the temptation of looking away as she started undressing him.

" Fucking bastard had a bullet vest underneath him ", she cursed as she pointed at the black vest .

" What do we do now? " I asked her .

" First thing first you need to go out here , you are abscense is highly to be noticed than mine especially if your representating us ."

"What no! ..." I said unsure , not wanting to leave her alone with that man even when he was unconscious. He might wake up.