10. honey revenge

what else to call this chapter? smut warning if you're not into it. assume it happened :)

"are you sure?" he laughs, asking wren as he pulls her up the stairs. she stumbles to unlock her door. she's giggling like they have a secret. as soon as she shuts the door behind them, she backs against the wall, looking up at him. the space between them is thin. he cups her cheeks in his hands. his eyes are full; she thinks of the first day they met and how different they were.

"i'm sure." she says. and with that, their lips connect. less desperate than in the car, more passionate and slow. he pushes his body against her, guarding her hips with his. her hands go up his shirt. his hands stay at her waist, before moving to take off her shirt.

"it's uh.... it's been a while since i've done this with anyone." jon admits between long kisses . "i've been alone a long time."

"well you're not alone anymore." she says, smiling. he connects his forehead with hers, smiling too, and kissing her.

his hand moves from her waist down to her ass, squeezing it, moving to bring her thigh up to the side of him, rubbing it. she gives his hair a gentle tug, moving her mouth away to catch her breath. "maybe i could just..."

he grabs both of her thighs. pulling them up around him. she wraps them around his waist and he supports her with his hands grabbing her ass.

he carries her to her bed, tossing her down on it and climbing on top of her. she takes off his shirt and throws it beside of them. she arches her back so he can unhook her bra. they both laugh as it takes him a couple tries. once it's off he wastes no time though, to use both of his hands to squeeze her breasts, then his mouth, biting her, he holds her sides as he tastes her.

"you want it right?" he looks up at her. she nods. "then tell me before i go any further."

"fuck jon you know i want you," she says breathlessly.

he unbuttons her jeans, pulling them down and off of her, taking her in. he never noticed her belly button was pierced. something about it turned him on more.

he was well aware at this point he was leaving hickeys all over her stomach but he couldn't help himself. she made yelping moans, tugging his hair which he didn't even know was such a turn on before now.

"please," she said breathlessly. her whole body was shaking. she made eye contact with him, his eyes dilated, full of want. "p-please jon. i want you."

it had been a while since he had done this to someone so he was nervous as all hell. something about wren made him want to make her feel as special as he could.

he slowly pulled her underwear down. god, it was like the air was knocked out of his lungs. she's so fucking gorgeous.

he grabbed her hips with both hands, sinking his fingertips in. he picked up that she liked the roughness. he wanted to make her feel good first. as good as she made him feel these last few weeks.

his tongue grazed her inner thigh, lightly nibbling on tender spots that earned her convulsing and shaking. he remembered those spots, and remembered how to use them to his advantage. he took his right hand to move to her clit, gently rubbing it. he could tell he was doing good based on the moans he was eliciting from her, so he parted her lips and slowly started flicking his tongue against her. she was being very vocal and this point and he prayed the neighbors weren't home.

"jon," she moaned out. "fuck, fuck, oh—"

he slowly pushed a finger into her as he kept his tongue working her clit. then another finger, pushing up into her. he moved them fast and deep, and looked up carefully, he loved the way she twitched and moaned and convulsed under his touch. he wondered if anyone else had made her feel this way. he hoped he was the only one.

"jon i fucking love you," she moaned out, stretching her hands behind her.

oh god. she loved him. she loved him?! love. l o v e. his brain was screaming but his dick told him to keep making her feel good. "tell me when you're close." he kept on for longer, fingering her faster, then slower, moving his tongue.

"oh fuck jon i'm close," she said after a bit. he slowly pulled his ring and middle finger out of her, covered in wetness. he licked his fingers clean, looking down to her. he had never wanted anything this bad, he stood up to pull his jeans off, then his boxers. she got up shakily as he kneeled in front of her, and she took him in her hands, getting him even harder.

he laid her back down, hovering over her and looking her in the eye. she kissed him once again, and he kissed her back gently. he tucked her hair behind her ears, holding her face in his hands.

"do you have a condom?" he asked, suddenly remembering.

"i'm on the pill." she nodded. he was relieved in a way but he would have insisted on a condom if she wasn't.

he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "and you're sure you want this baby?"

she hugged his body to her. "i want it."

he lifted himself up, holding one of her legs up gently. god she's so soft, he leant down to kiss her leg.

he positioned himself at her entrance, she was wet enough from him eating her out. he pushed himself in slowly, as she gasped out, digging her nails into his back. he took himself almost all the way out, before pushing back into her. she breathed heavily, pulling him down to her and biting his shoulder. he slowly began to pick up the pace, pushing all of himself finally into her. once she adjusted he thrusted into her hard, making her cry out.

"we have neighbors don't we?" he said, smiling looking down, he took his shirt from beside them and put it into her mouth. "so i can fuck you hard, right?" she nodded.

again, he took almost all of his length out, and then slammed it back into her, hard. now that she knew she was muffled, she didn't hold back her scream. and she loved it. he pulled her leg over his shoulder, fucking into her, going faster and still as hard. he loved hearing her muffled into the shirt, but he wanted to see her face more so he took it out. "you're so pretty, i just wanna see you."

he moved slowly, making her moan out, and he put both of her legs over his shoulders now. he would go slow and passionately then speed up and slam into her, making her grab the shirt and scream into it.

he rubbed her clit, which she knew was sending her over the edge as she grabbed the sheets. "slowslowslowslow!" she begged him, as he slowed down.

her legs wrapped around his waist, and he pulled himself close to her, still rubbing her clit. "can you cum for me baby?"

she let it go as she came around his dick. seeing her twitch, moaning and biting him and scratching him, her eyes rolling back, he couldn't stop himself from finishing too. he slowed himself even more as he filled her, thrusting one final time before pulling out of her. he laid on top of her for a moment, and she wrapped her arms around him. he ran a hand mindlessly through her hair, kissing her shoulder, her neck.

"wren?"

"yea?"

"i think i might love you too."

he cleaned them up, and then climbed back on top of her, using her stomach as a pillow. he placed gentle kisses on her hips and stomach, falling asleep that way.