06. You'll see

"..."
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Written and Edited by: ohyoungg

"I need your help!"

"Taehyung! What the hell?!"

Standing in the doorway was a younger male with brown hair, another person slung over his shoulder. He could smell the panicked pheromones radiating off this guy, and it was painfully obvious that he was a Beta. The other male slung around his shoulder was out cold, but by his scent and build, Hoseok guessed he was an Alpha. There was also a faint, tangy, copper smell, that Hoseok soon realized was—

"..bleeding! What the hell did you do to him?!"

Taehyung, the brunette Beta, gulped worriedly.

"Haven't you checked the news? They haven't stopped talking about it.."

Soyun shook her head, going over to find the remote. She switched it to the news channel as Taehyung placed the other male on the couch, carefully propping him up. Hoseok hurried to grab some towels, wetting one before rushing back.

"Earlier today, a war broke out between the Eastern Pack and the Western Pack, and witnesses say it was because of one young man. They say, 'everything was going smoothly, but then a boy jumped out and punched the pack leader'. After this, a brawl broke out, with the Western Pack retreating. The young man who started the fight is now missing, but locals say his name is Jeon Jungkook, a pure Alpha male. If you see him, you are required to call the nearest police station."

"This guy is a fucking criminal, Taehyung! Why did you bring him here?!" Soyun snapped.

Taehyung's eyes began to water, trying to hold back his tears as he slumped down, Jungkook going down with him. "I didn't know where else to go.. I couldn't take him to a hospital..."

"What about Seokjin's? He's a doctor!"

"I panicked!" Taehyung yelled suddenly, snapping Hoseok out of his trance.

"I-I can help!" The Omega volunteered. "I know how to treat stab wounds," Soyun gave him a look, "..n-no particular reason why.."

Taehyung smiled in relief. "Thank you.."

Hoseok leaned down to grab the young Alpha, trying to block his pheromones as he lifted him onto his own shoulder. "I'm happy to help."

He carried Jungkook over to the couch, laying him down carefully and then turning to Soyun. "Do you have any alcohol? And anesthetic? Oh, uh, also I need a needle and thread."

"Oh god, you're gonna give him stitches?!" Taehyung gasped.

"Uh, yeah?"

Soyun quickly went rummaging through her stuff, nearly tripping up the stairs. Meanwhile, Taehyung was sitting beside Hoseok, worriedly looking over Jungkook.

"You're worried about him, aren't you?"

Taehyung jumped, turning his gaze to Hoseok.

"J-just a bit.. Jungkook is my closest friend... I care about him a lot."

The Omega smiled, "My name is Jung Hoseok. It's nice to meet you.."