05. I need your help!

"I need your help!"
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Written and Edited by: ohyoungg

Hoseok awoke to multiple voices, Soyun's voice the most prominent of them all. He slowly peeled back the blankets, pushing past the nest of pillows he had made in the middle of the night aside. The omega carefully traversed through the room before opening the door quietly. He could still hear the voices, Seokjin's now coming through. As he neared, he could hear their exchange.

"..ease for the love of God, do not make me go up there."

"Soyun, you can't expect him to just forget what happened if you just leave him alone."

"Listen, Jin, I really don't want to hear it. I'm not in the mood."

There was a small moment of silence before a new voice sprung up.

"... So, who exactly is this guy?"

"He's an omega I found." Soyun answered plainly.

The unfamiliar voice was silent for a second before he cleared his throat. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes, Namjoon, I'm still mad."

"But I really didn't mean to drop the urn, I swear!"

"So instead of coming clean, you decided to blame it on my dog?"

"Oh come on, Soyun, that was years ago!"

"That was my favorite dog, Joon!"

Hoseok chose this moment to present himself, feeling the tension in the air. He stepped down from the stairs, his footsteps giving him away, along with his pheromones spreading across the three others. Soyun visibly tensed, while Seokjin turned and smiled, the other male throwing the doctor a confused glance. He walked over to Hoseok, a dimpled smile on his face.

"Are you Hoseok? My name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. I'm Seokjin's mate."

Hoseok looked slightly apprehensive at first, but could feel the comforting pheromones coming from the Alpha. He decided to trust him, taking the other male's hand in his own.

"Jung Hoseok. It's nice to meet you."

Namjoon nodded his head and stepped back beside Soyun, who sent him a small glare. The blond Alpha was visibly confused but brushed off her hostile attitude with ease. Seokjin was next to speak, leaning in slightly.

"It's good to see you up, Hoseok. How are those pills holding up?"

Hoseok nodded cooly. "They're working. I haven't really.. felt anything yet."

Seokjin hummed, glancing over at the other two briefly. "Good. Also, if you ever need any counseling or help, just give me a call," he said, handing a small business card to the redhead.

Hoseok took it with a quiet, "thank you," before he looked up at Soyun and Namjoon. The two Alpha's stood there awkwardly, occasionally meeting each other's gaze but not maintaining eye contact.

The female Alpha sighed, "Okay, you two can leave now. I can deal with this on my own."

Seokjin gave her a brief disbelieving look but sent Hoseok a charming smile. "Hope you feel better soon, Hobi."