14| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘɪᴛ ᴘᴛ

*◛:・゚ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘɪᴛ ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

(Review of the last chapter)

The pinball machine shut down completely. Green sparks of electricity carried Soos, (y/n) and the twins from the game and made its way to their unconscious real bodies that were laying on the ground.

The Pines cousins and Soos woke up and gasped in shock.

Soos: Woah! You dudes okay?

Mabel: Yes! You did it! You freed us!

"Thanks Soos!"

Dipper: Hey man, I'm sorry you had to lose your high score.

Soos: That's okay. I've got a new life accomplishment now... saving you dudes.

The trio aw'd at that as Soos chuckled light-heartedly.

................................................

Soos: You think that pinball wench will call me?

»»---->

The five of them were still falling down the bottomless pit, bored as ever. Stan, however, was getting quite irritated.

Stan: I can't believe this nonsense. Magic tonics? Soos winning at something? Where did you come up with this stuff?

"Pssh. Like you can do better. The last time you told a story, three customers fell into a 72 hour comatose because of how boring it was."

Stan: Oh, but I do have a a good one. It's called "Grunkle Stan wins the football bowl"

(Y/n) groaned in annoyance.

"Oh god."

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
STAN'S STORY
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━STAN'S STORY ━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━