20| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ɢɪᴅᴇᴏɴ ʀɪꜱᴇꜱ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

A dark, looming shadow spread across the town of Gravity falls, sending it into an eerie sense of darkness.

The shadow reached over the Mystery shack, when suddenly a wrecking ball crashed through the roof, creating a huge hole.

Dipper: AHHHHHHH!!

The boy jolted wide awake, beads of sweat ran down his temple as he breath heavily from the nightmare.

Dipper: I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack, and kicked us out, and... we all had to move in with Soos' grandma?

Soos: That was no dream, dude.

Soos suddenly got close in his face with only in his underwear, making Dipper let out another bloody murder scream, awakening everyone in the tiny living room.

(Y/n) groaned and shot the boy a tired glare.

"Dude, do you mind? I'd rather not be awakened by your scream first thing in the morning."

Abuelita, switched on the lamp that sitting on the lampstand next to her.

Abuelita: Shh. Por favor.

Dipper: Uh, sorry, Abuelita.

Mabel, now wide awake, made her way to Abuelita and gushed at her appearance.

Mabel: Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable! And her skin is old lady soft.

Stan: Mabel, quit being creepy! The news is finally on.

As soon as Stan said that, everyone's attention immediately shifted to the tv, where Shandra Jimenez was currently reporting the latest news regarding about the Mystery Shack.

Shandra Jimenez: In a movement that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster, Stanford Pines.

Stan: That picture's taken out of context.

The screen switched back to Shandra having an interview with Gideon himself live.

Shandra: Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?

Gideon, with his fake cheerful act plastered, responded.

Gideon: I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me. Free admission to anyone who wears their Gideon pins!

He held out a blue pin with his face on it to the camera.

Gideon: It's my face!

Dipper gazed at the tv dejectedly.