22| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɴᴋᴇʀ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Within the Gravity Fall's forest was the home of the Corduroy family. Inside Wendy's room were the redhead teen herself and Dipper watching a black and white zombie film.

Trixandra: What do we do, Chadley? I thought they were dead!

Chadley: Far worse, Trixandra! They're... Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite!

Dipper: Man, these movies are a lot less scary when you actually fought real zombies.

Wendy: They're slow! Just power-walk away from them!

Dipper grinned and elbowed Wendy.

Dipper: How much you want to bet that guy dies first?

As if on cue, a chomping noise can be heard from the screen.

Chadley: Aah! My face is being eaten a lot!

The two started laughing out loud at the poor acting of the man's 'death'.

Wendy: Chadley ain't pretty no more.

Suddenly, her phone started to buzz.

Wendy: One second.

She grabbed her phone, only to groan the moment she saw the sender of the message.

Wendy: Ugh, another text from Robbie!

Dipper: Oh, yeah! Robbie. How's, uh, how's all that going?

Wendy: Ugh, I'm over him, I just wish he was over me! Just look at these texts. Winky frown? What does that even mean?

Dipper coughed awkwardly for a moment.

Dipper: And you're not...not like, seeing any other guys or...

Wendy: Of course I am, meet my new boyfriend, dude.

She reached out her arm around a purple stuffed walrus and pulled it close for Dipper to see, who laughed nervously in response.

Dipper: Right, right. So, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to maybe if...you know, you and me, whatever. I mean if maybe you..

Wendy chewed a mouthful of popcorn with her eyes still glued to Dipper, patiently waiting for him to finish his sentence.

Dipper shut his eyes tight anxiously, holding his breath before he grimaced.

Dipper: ...wanted to join me, Mabel and (y/n) on this mystery hunt? Tomorrow? Conspiracy stuff and all that?

Wendy grinned with excitement at the invitation.

Wendy: Yeah, dude. I love doing all that junk with friends.