24| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɴᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴛ

*◛:・゚ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɴᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴛ. ɪɪɪ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

The creature grotesquely transformed its body from what once was a man to something more monstrous before their eyes. It's skin was slightly transparent in a beige- like color, white eyes turned to pink and had uneven limbs.

The duo's eyes widened in horror.

"How do you like my true form? Go on, admit it, you like it!" It said in it's real, deeper voice.

"You!" Dipper cried out. "What did you do to the real author!"

"You'll likely never find him. That six-fingered nerd hasn't been himself in thirty years! But I do thank you for bringing me his journal. He used to write it while I was in my cage. So many wonderful forms to take!"

The Shape shifter used its tongue to flip a page and transformed into the gremloblin. It cackled evilly, my morphing into other creatures like a gnome and a hide behind with each flick of a page.

"We've gotta get that journal back!" Dipper whispered to Wendy.

Wendy picked up an empty can off the ground and shouted to the Shape shifter. "Hey body snatcher, snatch this! "

She tossed the can towards the shape shifter, but it morphed to a giant frog monster. The can barely made a dent, but it did fuel the monster's irritation.

It then responded by shooting out it's tongue right out at Wendy, who quickly grabbed a piece of metal and holding it to block the attack, the tongue sticking to the metal instead. She stretched the metal, before letting it go as it ricochet back to the creature and got smacked in the fack.

The shape shifter cried in pain and made it dropped the book. Dipper took the chance and hurriedly grabbed the journal.

"RUN! RUN! RUN!"

The two didn't hesitate and ran right back to where they came from as the shape shifter snapped out of it's daze, more furious than ever.

It dropped itself to the ground, changing back to its original body, then to the man's, before finally taking the form of a giant pill bug monster. The creature let out an ear piercing roar and curled itself to a ball before giving chase.

Dipper and Wendy were running for their lives down the tunnel with Dipper holding the flashlight to navigate in the dark. However, they halted in their tracks when they came across a split path.

The monster's roar echoed behind them. Wendy went in the leftmost tunnel and pressed her body against the wall, while Dipper threw his lit flashlight down the other tunnel and then joined the teen. They hid themselves under the cover of darkness as the shape shifter finally appeared. It's attention darted to the other side where it caught a glimpse of the flashlight. It let out another roar and rolled down the wrong tunnel.