26 | 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ɢᴏʟꜰ ᴡᴀʀ ıı  ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

So as it turned out, the Pines discovered there were little sentient golf balls inside the windmill, let's see how that's going.

“Aaahhhh!!!”

“Aaaahhhh!!! "

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!”

" AHHHH-HAAAH!!"

". . . . "

". . . . . "

“. . .We good? Are we good? ”one of the mini people think, who had a blue golf ball head, stepped up, a little out of breath after all the screaming.

The three of you hesitantly nodded, still a bit dazed.

“All right then! Hi, hello. I'm Franz, and welcome to our home!” the one called 'Franz' greeted their sudden  visitors warmly.

“What is this?” Dipper asked, peeking inside the newly discovered surroundings in suprise.

"Most importantly, what are you?" added (y/n).

“Are you guys tiny humans, or enormous mini-humans?” Mabel chimed in, tilting her heads sideway skeptically.

Franz merely chuckled at their assumptions. "Neither. We're Lilliputtians! Lilli- Lilliputt... the name makes more sense written down than spoken. And we control the balls! Behold!"

The entire wall of the windmill suddenly opened wide to reveal an interior structures similar to a Rube Goldberg-ian convey system.

Franz grabbed a ball from Mabel's bucket and pushed it into the little hole of the windmill. The ball was rolled right up a spiral ramp, then lifted up before dropping into a bucket that was attached to a rope.

The Pines trio watched in awe as they watch the ball travel through the contraptions and by the help of the littiputtians. After a series of turning cranks, pulling levers, and pushing turnstiles, the ball rolled out of the windmill right into the hole with ease.

Mabel turned to the littiputtians awestruck.

"That's incredible!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"And so needlessly complicated!" Dipper chimed in.

Franz giggled bashfully. "Aw shucks. It's only our life-long passion. Would you like us to elaborate through song?"

All of the littiputtians gathered around Franz in an organized fashion, holding two flags and two  alphorn as they were about to break out into a song.

"Ahh—"

"Uh, no thanks. We're good. " (Y/n) immediately interrupted.

"Aw."