“What! No! How did you even come up with that!? Did Mi Hi tell you that he is?” I shouted, softly hitting him with a pillow. 

“She told me that you like him…After that she told me to find out as much as I can. She said you two might—no will get married, and have 3 children. One boy and two girls. And you both will live in a really  big house, with a pool and everything! Uwah~ you’re gonna have an amazing life with Yoongi! Congratulations!” 

He cheered happily, throwing his arms up.

“No, Hyo that’s never gonna hap-”

He left before I could even finish. 

“Ay~” I replayed the song and started to braid my, now messy, hair.

***

I was the only one home as of now. Mrs. Min took Mi Hi and Hyo on a trip to the carnival. I decided to stay home. Carnivals aren't my thing. Yoongi had went out with his little gang.

I was humming while putting dry dishes in the cabinets. I spotted a familiar box on the table. I wiped my hands on my apron and walked over to it. It was the giant cookie I got for Yoongi. I sighed looking at the unopened box. He never even took a look inside. I glared at the box then went back to putting the plates. 

“I have never met anyone as stubborn and rude,” I mumbled trying to put a plate on a high shelf,” almost there—Ah!”

The plate slipped from my hand and crashed onto the floor. I quickly Knelt down and Picked up the pieces of broken glass.

“Oh my, oh my, oh my! What have I done! This plate was so pretty too! Hee Young, you stupid—Ah!” I screamed when a piece of glass got stuck on my pointer finger

The second I saw blood on my finger I turned my head away. I can't stand seeing blood. It makes my stomach churn.  

‘Ew, ew, ew! Blood. I feel nauseous’

I stood up and wrapped my finger in a paper towel. I continued to clean the glass. I picked up all the large pieces and vacuumed the remaining small bits to prevent anyone from getting glass in their feet. I looked at the broken plate in the trash bin. 

‘I don’t even have any money to pay for that! Well….I do have the emergency money I stole from Ms. Figs… since I never used them.’

I ran into my room and open the tiny zipper inside my backpack. I took out the money and I didn't bother counting it. The money can be as if I’m paying rent. I wrote a small note with the money then put the money on the counter in her room. The note said:

Mrs. Min,

I am terribly sorry. I broke a plate while I was trying to place it onto a high shelf. I had some emergency money in my backpack. Take it. It can be for the plate I broke and money for rent. Don’t try and return the money because I refuse to take it.