Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“Hey! How do you get lost when there are signs that lead to every exit in the mall?”

I looked up, surprised. Yoongi standing there, arms crossed. 

I quickly stood up and ran over to him,” Yoongi-ssi! I can not thank you enough! If you didn't come and find me, I would have been lost in this mall until that weird bakery guy—Oh! I got you something! I hope you like sweets.”

I held out the light blue box. He looked at it as if expecting it to explode with sparkles of some sorts. I rolled my eyes and shoved it into his hands

“Take it. Its not going to explode.”

He awkwardly held the feminine looking box,” Yea, whatever, lets just go. My mom is waiting for us.”

***

I sat on my bed braiding my hair and listening to music. It was Yolo by a new boy band that had recently debuted. The band was Madtown. 

“YOLO, YOLO Ch—“

I stopped when there was a knock on my door. It slowly opened revealing Hyo in his new Mickey mouse PJ's. He shut the door and just stood there.

“Hyo! Come, come!” I patted the spot next to me

He climbed up the side of the bed at sat next to me,” I have to ask you something.”

“Go ahead”

“Are you really my big sister? Is Mi Hi really your sister? Is that boy…” He trailed off

I sighed and pulled him onto my lap,” Hyo, darling. It doesn’t matter whether I'm your sister or not. I’m going to take care of you until I find your parents. Mi Hi isn’t my sister, but she is the closest person to me. That boy, Yoongi-ssi…”

“Why is your face red? Do you have a fever?”

“What—No, no, no. I just…He’s Mrs. Min's youngest son. I thought you knew that?”

“Hee Young…That’s not what I meant…”

“Then what do you mean? Geez, Hyo, just spit it out already!” I said pinching his cheeks

“Okay! Okay! I’ll say it,” He yelled slapping my hands away,” Is he your…”

I leaned closer to him

“My~?” 

“Boyfriend?”