Chapter 2

Jeff's Pov

Ugh, where is this (Y/n) again I want to check how good he fights. I though

"How about you go and wake him up." Slendy told me mentally. I groaned and went to his room. His bed was too high up I had to put a foot on the first step of the ladder. When I saw him I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful, I brush his hair from his face making me. he's beautiful his soft (s/c) and those lips who are just kissable. Wait why I'm a saying like that. Anyways I got to do my job here. I went downstairs to get two pair of pans and came back upstairs. 

*Clank* *Clank* 

"Oi wake up!" I yelled but he didn't respond. I put the pans beside take my phone and blast music in his ear. Nothing. Danm this kid is like a mini-me when I sleep. I then remember the ultimate weapon of Slendy when he wakes me up. I went to the light switch and started to switch it on and off. 

"OI OI OI (bakugo srry not srry) WAKE YOUR ASS UP" I yell

"*grunt* u-hun?" 

"Ah finally someone wakes up. C'mon Slendy is waiting for us you have a battle starting."

"fine Assshat let me change and get down"

"Ok-wait what you call you-" I was cut off by a door at my nose. Fucking kid ugh, I'll go get slendy.

(Y/N) Pov

Fucking Jeff, I didn't want to wake up at 6:30 toooo early fuck! Anyways I get up put an (f/c) T-shirt with (fav anime or tv show) print on it. a pair of jeans some (2f/c) converse. I get out Locking my room door and heading downstairs and see everyone there. 

How the fuck are they all do early this morning? I thought to myself

"Ah hello, my little pumpkin" Oh great this again name-calling. I'm not 7 anymore. I hear snickering behind him. Grrr

"What's so funny" I spat.

"noting they all say"

"So dear are you ready to fight your old man?

"did you admit your old?"

"Not the point"

"um ok..yeah I'm ready"

"Let's go outside now I don't want my Maison being ruined, and you other kids stay inside I'll be doomed if one of you die." He said patting all of them with his tentacle. He took me outside and placed himself about 200 meter's from me on the other side of the battle floor. 

"Dear don't hold back ok

"But I can hurt you"

"I'll be fine ok"

"ok..."

(Warning this can contain slight gore you've been warned)

I went full speed towards my old man swinging my tantou sword at him