Prologue

(Y/N)'s Pov

It was a long day at school, I relearned stuff, get bullied because of my long hair and the fact I'm short (5'3). I have (f/c) eye and another (2f/c) eye that I hide with an eye patch because of that they think I'm more than weird. Luckily they don't know I'm gay so that's a good thing,  I don't any friends so Alone I sat in the cafeteria staring at those kids who were free of will. I sighed and started eating (f/f) that I got before coming here. Once I finish I got up and bump in one of my bullies. 

"Watch it hoe," Andrew said (A/:N those are my names have free will to change them)

Oh great the leader, Andrew, and I were friends for a long time until he found out I was a boy he bullied me in the beginning of my first grade in primary. I got up and walk towards the doors of the cafeteria until I felt something grab me.

"You are not getting out of here in one piece." Libra said as she pulled my long hair. 

I hissed in pain while grabbing her hand. Andrew came and kicked me in the stomach so hard I almost threw up. I grab my stomach in pain as he kneed me in the face causing to break my nose. The other students were laughing while they got out of the cafeteria. I laid on the floor coughing blood as Andrew kicked me once again in the stomach. After 5mins I had the strength to get up I took out my mask and put it over my broken nose and walked to class.

☯࿐༺༒༻ȚÏMË ŚĶÏP༺༒༻࿐☯

It's now the end of school but I got out before a lot of the students. I brought some gasoline and matches in my bag so I went and place gasoline in all of the hallways and light up match once I was outside. I threw it and the building was catching fire slowly. I left running even though i was in a pink dress and heels. Once I got home My mom was waiting drunk and I saw two other men with her.

"(Y/N) come with me to pack with me ok those two "handsome" men are going to take u so u lived with them ok?" Mother said. I don't want to I don't even know who they are. Once We got in my room she started beating me up and kicking me rapidly in the guts.

"MAY THIS BE YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR BEING LATE U LITTLE UNRATEFULL BRAT" she yelled

I try to move to my bag getting a spare razor but with her kicking me it wasn't easy, I finally got the razor out and with blood lust in my eye I slice her Neck open. After a moment I came back to myself as I held the bloody weapon in my hands. I left the body in my room and went to take a shower. After i went and put on a (f/c) T-shirt, a nordstom skinny twill (2f/c) pants, a (f/c) leather hood and some (2f/c) converse 

 After i went and put on a (f/c) T-shirt, a nordstom skinny twill (2f/c) pants, a (f/c) leather hood and some (2f/c) converse 

(Here's the definition)

I tied my hair in a pony tail since that's the only thing that my dad wanted.

Flashblack 6yrs old

"Ok sweetie daddy's gonna go work ok." he said kissing my forehead. He's the only one who give me attention and love in the house. "

once I'll get back I'm gonna play with your hair"  I smiled and he walks out of the main doors. 

" I love u " I screamed waving my hand 

"Me too" he replied before getting in the car. Dad always loved my long hair but he told me one day i could cut it. But for the sake of my father i didn't. That night he didn't come home and I was scared. I waited In front of the door it was past my bed time and my mother didn't seem to care until she heard the phone ringing. My mother took it and after 5 mins she started to cry I ran up to her to give her a hug but she pushed me away and told me it was my fault. I was confused until I asked her where's father and she replied 

"he's dead"  I was divasted and ran up my room locking myself in. That night i cried and cried until I couldn't express emotions anymore.

End of Flashback

I got back to my realty and went downstairs The two men were watching tv So i took my chance to go in the kitchen and grab two knife. I went up behind them and stab them right in the skull I didn't seem to care anymore. I went back to my room and prepared some bags putting clothes, my electronics,charger, weapons and food since i found a forest at the end of the neighborhood that could lead me somewhere really far away from here. I took the nine tailed fox pendentif that my dad gived me when i was young. I putted gasoline everywhere in the house and lit my house on fire. I jumped out of my window and started running towards the city. After a while I found that weird forest. My heart was beating fast I got one other my knifes and held it tightly as i made my way into the forest. I walked for about 2 hours until I felt a presence.

(Here is the first chapter hope it doesn't suck to bad (u -_-) Kinda cringey but hey im just a beginer

Words: 949)

Hope u are all doing a good day. Feel free to vote and comment on it 

Peace.