≋19≋

"I'm going to kill Beomgyu when we find him." Soobin said angrily.

"What if something happened to him?" Hyuka asked.

"How could something happen to him, he's-" Soobin answered but Yeonjun stopped him before he could finish.

Hmmmm..... interesting.

We took a taxi to her address while I was thinking about why Donghee gave us her address.

I couldn't figure it out...

If he likes her why would he expose where she lives and why isn't he mad she might have kidnapped another guy...

I didn't want to think too much about it since I'm trying to get over him so I just looked out the window.

"Everyone get up." Yeonjun said as we had arrived.

"If he really is there, do we call the cops?" I asked.

"Hyunjae, stay outside. We will take care of this."

"YAH! I CAME ALL THE WAY OVER HERE-" I started shouting but he put his hand over my mouth.

I bit his hand and he didn't even move.

He looked very serious so I just let it be.

Well.... I might have tried watching through a window.

I couldn't really see anything but after a few minutes all five of them came out.

"Where's Bora?" I asked them.

"Oh... she went out to buy something.." Beomgyu said while ruffling his hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while walking towards him.

"It was scary but thankfully you guys saved me." He said anxiously.

"Thankfully Taehyun knows how to pick locks." Soobin said and then smiled.

"CAN WE GO SHOPPING NOWWWW?" He asked loudly and they all nodded.

I guess we are acting like nothing happened...

Yeonjun's POV
We walked in and of course Beomgyu was sitting down in the couch.

"Yah, what happened?" I asked him.

"Ummmm...." he murmured.

"Please tell me she's alive." I said closing my eyes.

"About that.... it wasn't my fault. Look look, I was acting all weak until she took me to her bedroom and tried to kiss me. I pushed her away but then she got even more feisty. So I accidentally killed her.... but but but hear me out! I took off all my fingerprints and I made it seem as if she killed herself okay? And I just called the police and told them she wasn't picking up her phone so I came to check if she was okay and then saw her laying on the ground. I was very emotional to the point they told me I could go home before they came since it was too sad to see her in that state." He said without stopping to breathe for one second.

No one said absolutely anything.

"Are we not going to leave?" He asked.

"And our footprints?" Soobin asked looking at the ground.

"I told them I called my friends to come pick me up since I was so shocked I couldn't walk without help." Beomgyu answered.

"Well then, let's go. But please don't kill another mortal, I don't want to get in too much trouble." I said and we all left the house and saw Hyunjae outside.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

A/N:

I'm back from the dead, sorry I was very busy and I'm going to be even busier in a week😭😭

I'll try to update my books as much as possible but I don't know how soon...

We have been getting fed tOo mUcH and all my studying barely gives me free time but don't talk about all the time I spend watching dramas and reading webtoons shhhhhhhh

I lOvE yOu😅