≋10≋

Hyunjae's POV
I woke up and got ready for school. I kept thinking about the four guys who barged into Yeonjun's room yesterday.

If he can see demons... can they do too?

I yawned and headed to the bathroom. I cleaned myself and wore a high ponytail.

I left my apartment to walk to school when I heard someone calling me.

"HYUNJAEEEEEEE!" I heard and looked behind me.

It's too early for this man.

Then a guy came running towards me and hugged me.

"Excuse me?" I instantly said and he smiled.

"Yeonjun's friends are my friends. In case you already forgot, my name is Hueningkai but you can call me Kai, Hyuka, Ning Ning, cutiepie, best visual..." then Yeonjun grabbed him away from me.

"Kai I know you are excited but just shut up." He said and I continued walking.

I arrived to the school and headed to my first class.

"Good morning, Hyunjae!" The teacher said smiling as I was sitting down.

I bowed and then the teacher announced something.

"I know it's not normal that we get many new students, but we have 4 more joining us today!" The teacher said and everyone started whispering.

After a while the door opened and the guys walked in confidently.

"Wah~ I didn't know they would be this handsome..." a girl whispered behind me.

"Their looks are out of this world!" Another girl replied.

The teacher sat them all in different corners so they wouldn't talk to each other and interrupt the lecture.

Then Yeonjun sat next to me and the teacher continued class.

After everyone started talking, the teacher mentioned we have a big group project and we all paid undivided attention.

"You will get in groups of five, don't get too excited because if you misbehave I will pick them."

Everyone started looking at each other and I looked at the floor because I was alone was again.

"For this project, you will meet with your members and create a music video together using whatever you wish. Of course it has to be age appropriate and you can record your own song or use one that you like. But you must use your own voices to sing." The teacher said and I took a deep sigh.

"Now you may start grouping yourselves!" The teacher announced and I didn't look at anyone, I just kept staring at my notebook.

I felt Yeonjun stand up and I knew he would work with his friends, no one ever stays with me.

Then the teacher came up to me and I was ready to get embarrased in front of the whole class.

"I know it's a lot to ask but these five boys keep bothering me, would you like to work with them?" She asked and I looked up.

I saw five smiling faces and I slightly smiled myself.

I nodded my head slowly and they all jumped in happiness.

"We got a smart person!" The tall boy exclaimed and I laughed a little.

They grouped the chairs and then we started talking about the project.

I'm glad I was able to join a group who wanted me.

I created a group chat with them after Yeonjun explained what it was.

"Where are you guys from?" I asked and they all gulped.

"You wouldn't know that place..." Beomgyu said and I just nodded.

"So who here knows how to sing?" I asked and they all looked at me.

"Me!" They all exclaimed at the same time and everyone looked at us.

"We will have to see that.... who here can dance?" I asked again.

"Me!" They all exclaimed once again.

"I'm not asking for who pooped this morning..." I said jokingly and none of them laughed.

"Tough crowd..."

"I'm not kidding... I'm good at everything except rapping." Taehyun said and then they all started praising themselves.

"Okay my highnesses. We will talk more about it later. Now let's go eat because I'm starving." I said and Yeonjun and Soobin stood up instantly.

"FOOOOOOODD!!!" They screamed and started running out of the classroom and I just looked at the others who started getting up normally.

"You'll get used to them... someday." Taehyun said and I packed my things.