≋7≋

Yeonjun's POV
Class ended and I waited for Hyunjae to come out of school.

I obviously don't need money but if I get closer to her and make her trust me more I can easily manipulate her and accomplish my goal.

I quickly took out my phone and texted my father.

"They broke up." I typed and after a few seconds I got a reply.

"For being successful so soon, I have a surprise for you. You can thank me later."

A surprise?

I noticed Hyunjae walking out so I quickly went up to her.

"Let's go!" I said and she looked up at me.

"Oh right! I don't know if they would let you work there though." She said and I confidently walked with her to the pizza place.

She showed me to their manager and I sat down at her office.

"Do you want to work here?" The manager asked and I replied with yes.

"Have you ever worked before?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Hired." She said and Hyunjae quickly looked at me with her mouth opened.

"I don't want to sound rude, but why exactly did you hire him?" Hyunjae asked and the manager smiled.

"He's handsome, I'll make him deliver pizzas and i know some people will order again just to see his face one more time." The manager said and I smiled confidently.

"I'll work hard!" I exclaimed and Hyunjae started working.

"I'll box the pizzas and hand them to you with the address okay?" She asked and I looked at her with no emotions.

"The motorcycle has a gps, don't worry." She said and I told her to teach me how to use it.

She was hesitant at first but she came to the delivery area with me and sat down at the motorcycle, setting up the gps.

"You need to click this button first and then...." I was looking at my surrounding when she hit my arm.

"Yah! Are you not paying attention?" She asked angrily and I smiled because she looked so cute.

"You look really cute when you are mad." I said and she rolled her eyes and got up from the motorcycle, starting to walk away.

"No, wait!" I shouted and she looked back and stuck her tongue out at me.

I quickly sprinted towards her and stood in front of her.

"I don't know how to use it..." I said pouting and she looked back at the motorcycle and led out a deep sigh.

"Fine, but I'm not teaching you twice so pay close attention." She said and I nodded obediently.

I kept looking at her while she was explaining but something wasn't right. She was acting like she was okay but she wasn't.

"Hey, just so you know if you ever want to talk to anyone, my apartment number is 139." I said and she didn't look at me.

She finished explaining and went back to work.

I grabbed my first pizza boxes and headed out to deliver them.

"You have reached your destination." I heard the little voice in my head say and I quickly parked my motorcycle and grabbed the first pizza box.

I started whistling while walking to the doorstep and then I rung the doorbell.

A girl came out and covered her mouth.

"Are you a new delivery person?" The girl asked and I nodded my head and tried handing her the pizza box but she wouldn't take it.

"I know we just met but... are you single?" The girl asked shyly and I giggled.

"I don't know, am I?" I responded and shoved the pizza box on her arms.

Then I winked at her and left to my next destination.

These mortals are too confident. Like I would ever lay eyes on you...

I only had to deliver to one more house but there were 5 boxes so I figured it was a party.

The gps led me to a big house and I was amazed by its size.

"Why couldn't I get a mansion like this?" I thought and quickly noted down that I needed to complain.

"Wait... did they purposely moved me to her same apartment building?" I quickly thought and shook my head.

I knocked on the door and saw a familiar face.