≋14≋

Yeonjun's POV
We walked inside the apartment and Soobin looked at me.

"Do we really have to ruin her life?" He asked pouting and I nodded.

"You know what would happen if we don't follow his orders..." I said and sighed.

"Don't get too attached to her okay? She's not ours, she's his." I added and he headed to his room to play games and go to sleep.

I'm just going to try to make her life happy before I bring her into hell...

Hyunjae's POV
I decided to start editing later since I was too tired from the busy day we had.

I looked at the clips and pictures I took and I kept smiling.

They felt as if they were my own family...

The only person I ever considered my family was my grandma who raised me until I was 10 years old. Then she passed away and I was placed in an orphanage because my parents didn't want me.

All I did was study to take all the pain away, I always tried to forget I had parents.. it was as if they didn't exist. However one day, they really stopped existing and passed away in a car accident.

I thought nothing in my life would change after since they never even visited me but then it all started.

The creepy notes, the creepy whispers, the creepy breathing.

My life started crumbling from there but I continued studying and studying.

I need to give my future kids a better life than what I had.

I need to prove to myself that I am worth it.

Even if my parents didn't want me I know I'm worth it.

Even if no one ever stays by my side I know I can one day be happy like I used to be when I was a kid.

I used to always smile and play around with my grandma. She would always told me that there will always be bad people that we should ignore and good people that will stay with us and help us.

She told me to stay strong because I can be anything I want.

I am doing this for you grandma, I love you... and thank you for being the only person I have been able to trust completely.

Thank you for being the only person to ever love me.

~flashbacks~
(15 years old)

The orphanage let me live by myself and go to a good high school I was accepted to because of my grades and my hard work.

I was proud of myself.

I got a part time job to pay for my living and thankfully the orphanage also gave me money until I graduated but it wasn't enough to pay for everything.

One day I went to a therapist to see why I am hearing and seeing these things.

They took me into a room all the way to the back and they asked me many times if I really wanted to know.

How bad could it be?

Then a man started explaining everything.

"If a person dies and goes to hell, they have the option to sell something that is theirs to the devil in exchange for no punishment." Then they stopped and I froze.

"Most people don't do anything and just accept their suffering. However, there are some adults that sell...." then they stopped again and I closed my eyes.

"Are you sure you are ready?" They asked again and I nodded holding onto my own hand.

"Children."

I closed my eyes harder and the person gave me a tissue.

"I know it's a lot to take in but don't worry, most of the time nothing else happens to those people." The man said and I took a deep breath to stop the tears from crawling down.

"Are you sure you are okay?" They asked again and again.

"I never expected much so there's no disappointed. Thank you for telling me though... I thought I was going crazy." I said and fake smiled.

Then I got up with my legs shaking and headed home.

Please just let me try to live happily...