≋3≋

A guy came over to her and hugged her.

Uh oh- I wouldn't do that if I were you.

I stayed there watching the whole situation without moving my eyes for one second.

Lina called me and told me to sit down.

I sat down at the empty seat next to her, looking at the two lovebirds every now and then.

Then class ended and we headed to lunch.

I followed Hyunjae to her table and she noticed me.

"Oh hey there Yeonjun. You want to sit with us?" She asked smiling.

"Okay." I said and sat down right in front of where Hyunjae sat.

"But I like it when it's just the two of us." The guy said and I grinned looking to my side.

"Come on baby, he just came to our school." Then she looked at me.

"His name is Yeonjun." Then the guy looked at me.

"My name is Donghee." He said and I nodded.

I noticed Lina was sitting alone and I felt just a little bit bad since she's the only one who has helped me.

I stood up and grabbed her arm. She was pretty shocked but I led her to the seat next to mine.

Hyunjae smiled, "Oh are you two-"

I quickly shook my head and we went to grab our food.

They just talked to each other the whole time and I honestly didn't know what to do with my mission.

School ended after a couple of hours and I went back home feeling tired and devastated.

I remembered the phone I was given so I tried texting my dad.

I went to the messaging app and clicked new. Then a list of names appeared and one was named "Father."

I clicked it and I typed my message.

"Your dear Hyunjae is seeing someone right now, and they seem to love each other very much."

I got a reply almost instantly.

"Do anything to make them break up. Anything."

I laughed at his reply and smirked at my thoughts.

Deal.

I ordered more food and went to sleep.

The whole night I thought about things I could do.

♡ ♡ ♡

I woke up and got ready for school. I had to look as handsome as I could ever look.

Today I decided to lay low and watch my prey as they interacted with each other.

I did notice a lot of weaknesses. He gets jealous easily and she's nice to everyone.

Lina did tell me a lot of information about their relationship which helped me a lot and I was slowly getting prepared to start my plan.

The next day I woke up earlier and went out to buy flowers.

I entered school and everyone kept looking at me and I kept walking with my head up to where Hyunjae was.

I went up to her back without her seeing me and put my hand over her eyes.

I went closer to her ear and whispered, "I have a surprise."

She quickly took my hand away and looked at me straight in the eyes.

I started getting lost in her eyes, something about her caught my attention and I didn't know exactly what it was.

"What are you doing?" She asked and for once I was a little nervous.

I took one step back and handed her the flowers.

She looked at them and then at me, "I'm sorry but I can't accept them."

I sighed deeply and left the scene.

I threw away the flowers and headed to class.

What are you going to do Yeonjun?

I hit my head on the table continuously and Lina put her hand in between me and the table.

"Stop it, you are distracting me." She said and I looked at her with my head on the table.

"It's just I'm a bit lost and I don't know what to do." I sighed and she looked at me.

"I know you like Hyunjae but just remember, if it's meant to be something will happen." She affirmed and I quickly sat back up.

"No I don't." I said and she smiled slightly.

"Okay there buddy, whatever you say."

If only you knew.