01

"you can stop shaking me now, chenle," minji rolled her eyes as she held chenle's hands that were on her shoulders to stop him from shaking her

"you can stop shaking me now, chenle," minji rolled her eyes as she held chenle's hands that were on her shoulders to stop him from shaking her. the other boys; jaemin, renjun, jeno, donghyuck and jisung just watched the scene, unbothered. you can't really escape zhong chenle's hyperactiveness.

chenle dramatically gasped as he put his arms around minji's neck to pull her into a hug, "i missed you!"

minji muttered a get off me but she wrapped her arms around chenle's waist to hug him back. jisung was still just watching them so chenle slightly removed his hug from minji to pull jisung into them for a group hug.

jaemin, on the other hand, put his hands on his hips, just like a mother scolding her kids, "ya, i'm your brother! why are you hugging your best friends first instead of me?"

minji let out a chuckle before pulling away from the two, "i already hugged you earlier, though?"

"i don't care, hug me again," jaemin stubbornly whined as he open his arms for minji to come to him.

they weren't the most affectionate siblings, but three years of not seeing each other really made them miss their family. minji was about to walk towards her brother when someone suddenly put an arm around her shoulders and messed her hair.

"wow, minji you really grew a lot. but still shorter than me, though," mark teased which made minji elbow his stomach slightly, resulting to mark dramatically shrieking in pain. "i heard you caused trouble again? really? on your first day?"

aside from her biological brother jaemin, mark is someone she wanted to be her sibling among the group. while the other boys treat her as a friend, mark treats her more like as a sister that's why jaemin and him were the ones who scold her the most when she does something stupid.

jaemin walked towards her to pat her head and give her pleading eyes, "are you staying here?"

minji stiffened on her spot. she already expected that jaemin or anyone among their group of friends will ask her about this but still doesn't know the answer yet. will i stay? can i stay? these questions kept on running into her mind.

jaemin noticed that his sister didn't know what to say so he nodded at her, telling her that it's fine, telling her that it's not her fault. it wasn't hers or his. their parents made a choice to revoke their marriage and the siblings couldn't do anything about it. minji was taken by their father and they moved to different places from time to time and the siblings could only contact each other once in a while for the whole three years.

their situation is a mess, they couldn't be sure about anything but they still hoped that things will get resolved soon. "dad allowed me to go back to korea because i told him that i wanted to live with you again and study here. but he still hasn't talked to mom so i have no idea how long i would be staying here," minji feigned a smile as she really wanted to stay here for good.

minji unconsciously looked at her watch and her eyes widen when she noticed the time. "oh-i'm gonna be late for my next class! see you later! we will buy mom lots of food!" she smiled at her brother as she messed jeno and donghyuck's hair then she finally waved at them while walking quickly away from them.

jisung caught up minji's pace as he also have a class at the same building as her, "why are you ignoring renjun hyung?"

"how can you say that i'm ignoring him?"

"you didn't hug him, or messed his hair. you didn't even look at him earlier. did you not miss him?"

minji stopped in her tracks to look at jisung like he said something he shouldn't have, "we were never in good terms, jisung. i don't know why i should not be ignoring him."