sing it, hey my first and last

!warnings: swearing, mentions of
harassment, alcohol and smoking,
cliché, mature scenes, lmao i just
suck in writing in general i'm sorry

"it doesn't make sense, i'll fall for you again

"it doesn't make sense, i'll fall for you again."

na minji stared coldly at the upperclassman as she bathe him with an alcoholic drink. she saw the senior harassing a girl who seemed to be in junior year and forcing her to drink the alcohol so she didn't hesitate to step on the scene. after emptying the bottle, minji intentionally dropped it onto the guy's head, making the upperclassman stood up in anger.

the guy grabbed her collar, clearly pissed, "who are you?" he then grabbed her identification card harshly, "from theater arts, eh? you should work on your acting skills somewhere else, sophomore."

minji seemed to be unbothered by the fist grabbing her collar that she even chuckled. "sorry, i thought you were my senior because you look like an actor," the senior seemed taken aback because of what she told him. his lips curved to a smile but soon frowned she added, "is acting stupid your forte?"

suddenly, a fist was approaching her face but a hand was quick to throw a punch at the senior.

it was na jaemin, her brother.

soon, the cafeteria became a chaos, the students were fighting everywhere. the senior was still infuriating but minji shrugged him off. she believed that she already has wasted enough of her time playing with the seniors. the only thing that is on her mind earlier was to help the girl because she looked so uncomfortable.

some might think that she experienced a unique first day in the university but in reality, she didn't. she has been always like this, this is no extraordinary.

wanting to check up on the girl she helped earlier, she scanned her eyes around the area to seach for her. as soon as she found her, she walked towards her direction only to be stopped when a familiar guy went to that girl and comforted her.

huang renjun, her ex lover. ex almost lover.

you've already moved on, huh? she thought to herself as she felt his brother's arms engulfing her in an embrace to distract her from the scene.

!spoiler: a spinoff to chewing gum! can be read as stand alone but it's in the same universe with my other dream fics; this contains some spoilers :)

↳ dear dream ↲

chewing gum › jaemin • love again › renjun • candlelight › donghyuck •

【 l o v e a g a i n 】

huang renjun

na minji

© tteokbokkies
2020