If Only

Red and gold hues trickled down the horizon as the sun retired for the day. Dusk's cool breeze began to spread throughout the land and ruffled their hair as they searched for a place to spend the night.

Just the two of us

The crew had split into pairs to better search the city: Luffy and Zoro, Robin and Ussop, Chopper and Nami, Sanji and y/n. Franky stayed at the ship.

I can't believe my luck

The closest hotel was expensive, but there wasn't another place to stay in sight and time had run out. Of course Sanji had asked for the couples special room, which was surprisingly cheaper than the bigger twin room. Either way y/n wasn't complaining since they'd get to sleep indoors.

And with him~

Rose and lavender scent hit their senses the moment the door opened. The sheets looked silky soft as though they'd glide right off the mattress and their desire to wash away the day became unbearable.

They let Sanji know they were going to take a quick shower before heading in and locking the door.

Warmth surrounded their cold form, washed away the troubles of the day, and told them everything would be alright.

If only I could feel your warmth like this

Once they'd dried off and dressed they gave poor sanji, who'd been waiting patiently, a chance to clean up too.

The touch of the sheets was truly heavenly as they flopped onto the mattress and rolled around a few times.

If only I could feel your touch like this

The bathroom door opened and out came Sanji with his damp tousled hair and baby blue pajamas.

If only he was all mine

They were sitting on the end of the bed leaning back with their tilted to the side to see him better.

That's all I want

"y/n~, careful you look too cute. Someone might break in to steal you." Sanji said spewing hearts as he crawled it into the bed.

I should be saying that

It was quiet for moment.

"You should worry about yourself." they whispered.

"Hmm? What was that, y/n?" he asked curiously.

Curiosity killed the cat

"I said, You should worry about yourself." They repeated moving closer.

"Why is that?" He asked not picking up on the change in the atmosphere.

Look at me

"This..." y/n answered pinning him to the mattress in a gentle loose grip and looking deeply into his eyes."...Is why."

A flush of pink flooded his cheeks and his eyes widened. They waited a moment and slowly leaned in, giving him time to stop it.

He closed his eyes and welcomed it. One of their hands wondered to caress the side of his face and the other up the back of his now disgruntled pajama shirt.

Soon their lips moved to his neck and gently trailed all over it and his collar bone.

"Please, be mine. All mine...Only mine." y/n mumbled into the crook of his neck.

He leaned his head onto theirs and softly answered.

"How could I say no?"

But satisfaction brought it back

Their heart soared and they held him close.

"Thank you....Thank you....
...I love you." y/n whispered into his ear.

Sanji wrapped his arms around their waist and nestled his head into their chest.

"I should be thanking you... I love you too." he answered quietly.

"Hmm..Move over a bit I'm going to slide in too." y/n said letting go to get under the covers.

Once in, they immediately pulled him into their chest and began to run a hand through his hair, the other softly rubbed his back.

"Sleep well, my love." They said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Hmmm...I will, beloved." He mumbled snuggling in closer and slowly closing his eyes.

The moon calmly blessed the sleeping lovers below and wished the best future upon them.