𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔹𝕠𝕪 11

Y/n leaned against Sanji and Ace as they trudged along down the street behind Sabo.

Attending class was the least of their worries at that moment.

"Where are we taking them, Sabo?" Sanji rasped, his voice dripping with concern and a tinge of pain.

"To the Revolution Gang's base. After Ace's gang disbanded their top doctor, Marco, joined us. They'll be in good hands, don't you worry." Sabo smiled with a soft expression.

"Yeah, Marco's a real miracle worker! They'll be fine." Ace chimed.

"Besides, I doubt they can afford the medical bill of a normal hospital. Marco won't over charge you, especially not someone who's a friend of Ace." Sabo said thoughtfully.

"He's great like that!" Ace laughed.

"Thank fuck, I need to eat and pay rent." Y/n groaned.

"I wouldn't let you starve or go without shelter, stupid." Sanji said gently brushing the hair from their face with his free hand.

They the four walked in silence the last few blocks. Sanji filled with guilt and worry, Ace hopeful that Marco would work his magic, Sabo coming up with an explanation for the whole situation, and Y/n processing the past hour as their eyes trailed to the cut on Sanji's neck.

"Wait, here a sec." Sabo said awhile later as they neared the final corner. He went ahead.

A minute passed, Y/n's posture worsened.

Another minute, their weight began to shift.

Another and another, their legs had completely given out, Ace and Sanji were now only ones carrying their weight.

"Y/n, hold on just a bit longer, please!" The desperation in Sanji's voice was palpable, his racing heart beating against their bruised back.

"It's clear, get inside." Sabo said returning right on time.

Sabo held the door to what seemed to be an abandoned building open for them, quickly closing and blocking it upon entry.

An older tall man with odd blonde hair and red glasses stood before them, arms crossed.

"Marco, you gotta help them!" Ace said looking to the man with pleading eyes.

"So I've been told. Lay them down on the table over there and we'll see what I can do yoi." Marco said uncrossing his arms with a glance at Sabo.