Chapter 40

"Banana milk?"

Taehyung looked up at his fiancé while pouring the banana milk into a wine glass.

"We don't wanna act weird at this beautiful night, do we?"

Jeongguk blushed, looking down at his lap. He fidgets with the beautiful ring while nibbling on his lower lip, and then tucked his hair behind ear. A blanket was spread over his bare thighs as they were sitting under a open sky while the weather was a bit colder.

"Are you trying banana milk for the first time?" Jeongguk asked, placing his hand over Taehyung's thigh as the male was sitting near with him.

The flames of the bonfire was warming up their surrounding. Their thighs were brushing with each other while sitting next to each other on chairs.

"Unfortunately, yes." Taehyung said, pressing his lips together, looking down at the glass of banana milk.

"Wines are overrated and no other drink can beat banana milk." Jeongguk stated, picking up the glass, lightly swirling it like wine.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Taehyung replied with a chuckle.

The glasses clinked together before both the male gulped down the banana milk.

"Papi did you like it?" Jeongguk teased, putting down the glass on the table.

Taehyung almost choked on his banana milk.

Jeongguk giggles and stood up to sit on Taehyung's lap, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Jeongguk looked up at the twinkling stars as he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"Those stars are witnesses to everything which we are doing."

"Don't do anything if you don't wanna get fucked under those stars."

Jeongguk gazed down at Taehyung and gasped dramatically, lightly smacking on Taehyung's chest.

"Shut up!"

Taehyung pouted, his fingers were caressing the sides of Jeongguk.

"But the idea is not that bad." Jeongguk remarked, leaning forward, clutching over Taehyung's blazer.

Taehyung chuckled, squeezing Jeongguk's hip.

"I wanted to introduce you as my boyfriend to my mom but I thought it would be great if I give her a son-in-law, right?"

Jeongguk grinned broadly, kissing the forehead of Taehyung.

----------------

"Love."

Jeongguk averted away his gaze from the window to Taehyung who was driving them to their destination.

Jeongguk hummed softly, placing his hand on Taehyung's, whose hand was placed on the younger's bare thigh.

"Just look at me, only me." Taehyung said, without looking at Jeongguk, who chuckled at the older's behaviour.

Jeongguk's fingers starts toying with Taehyung's fingers.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked, as they spent their whole night on the Cliff and both of them didn't get any rest. And now, they're travelling to Daegu to meet Taehyung's parents.

"Not at all. And how can I when my entertainer is with me." Taehyung said in a mocking tone, smiling ear to ear. His fingers were caressing the younger's thigh gently.