2 1

Hey guys! I hope everyone is good. Sorry for making you wait. Been a little busy :)

Annika was a simple girl

She had a husband whom she wanted to kiss.

Was that a lot to ask?

Why on heaven, hell and godforsaken earth was the whole damn universe conspiring against it?

It had been two days since their magical date, and every time Annika came in the vicinity of Shivaay, intrusion invited itself into their intimacy. At that precise moment, Annika tapped her shoes loudly as she waited outside his cabin. Owing to the two times having his lips two centimetres away from hers, Shivaay was looking hotter than he ever was in her eyes. And owing to her residual teenage hormones, she wasn't having it easy. She wanted to prance over to him and taste his lips herself. But, every time she tried, she was hit with a wind of shyness that made her root to the ground.

Shivaay came out through the glass door, eyes still on his phone, casually caressed her fingers before holding her hand. Annika wordlessly walked with him as they headed outside to the parking lot; she knew if she tried talking, she would discover a speech impediment which would most definitely be caused by the person who held her hand, and probably, her heart. She put on the seatbelt after she settled herself on the passenger seat, and turned on the radio.

Oh zara zara touch me, touch me, touch me...

Oh zara zara kiss me, kiss me, kiss me...

She was sure she groaned aloud but, it went unnoticed by her husband, who was still on his phone. He hadn't started the ignition yet, and she was unsure why he was mum. He did have a lot of workloads, so she did not disturb him. Annika simply changed the station; she knew that particular radio station usually played English break-up pop songs that hour.

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me,

Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison.

She swore it was the first-ever moment in her life she completely abominated Katy Perry from the bottom of her heart. She immediately shut the whole music off, and that caught her husband's attention.

"That's a nice song. Why did you turn it off?" He asked as he started the car, completely utterly oblivious of what was on her head. Annika simply shrugged and looked out the window. He started humming Extraterrestrial in his hoarse voice, and Annika looked at him horrified. It was pure torture she could swear on her life; it was pure torture. It was one thing to listen to Katy, but Shivaay? The dreaded, off-tune singing would have made her guffaw if it weren't for the lyrics, but she was damned. She sneakily put on her earbuds and played death metal on her phone for the rest of the journey.