P R O L O G U E

"I'll do it!" Shivaay said

"But Puttar, you are just 23!" Kalyani glanced at the ICU door. Prithviraj had always said that he wanted to see his Shivaay married. But she did not want her grandson to sacrifice his youth for that.

"Dada Ji wouldn't want it Shivaay!" Pinky said, as she sighed. She knew her father in law wouldn't want Shivaay to do something without his complete will.

"He wouldn't of course, but I did hear him tell Dadi he wished he'd live long enough to see me married!" Shivaay's eyes welled up. It was killing him to see various tubes wound all around his strong grandfather's bed, who now was a fragile man.

"Shivaay, think again! We'd have to go back to Harvard in two weeks. It's not fair for the girl, considering we find one," Omkara said thoughtfully. This didn't seem like a wise thing to do on any basis, but Shivaay wasn't the one to listen.

"I pray that we find her! And I promise I'll never let her down," Shivaay said determined.

*

"Viru Ji, we'll sell off my bangles to pay Annika's college fees!" Vilashi Sharma handed few to her husband Virendar. "I wish we could give Annika the luxurious life that Amala Didi and Harsh Bhaisaab had given her!" Virendar exclaimed as he held Vilashi's bangle.

Annika stood at the threshold of her Mausa and Maasi's room, as she witnessed this exchange. Ever since her parents passed away four years ago, they made sure they took care of her in every way possible. No one else was ready to take the responsibility of an orphaned girl, but her Mausa happily did, in spite of their financial problems. She was forever indebted. But she didn't want to burden them anymore...

 But she didn't want to burden them anymore

|PROTAGONISTS|

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi

|RECURRING CHARACTERS|

Omkara Singh Oberoi

Rudra Singh Oberoi

Gauri Sharma

Pinky Singh Oberoi

Shakti Singh Oberoi

Kalyani Singh Oberoi

Tej Singh Oberoi

Jhanvi Singh Oberoi

Virendar Sharma

Vilashi Sharma

Mallika Chowdary

Sushant Arora

Cover and banner courtesy: Amyra aka ImLilMissComplicated. Thank you so much!❤️

I would like to dedicate this book to my bundle of supports rainbowwveins BlackManiacx crazymaniac_mazna4501 itsvinisha❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much girls for all your love!

|Vote| |Comment|