1 9

Annika pressed her eyelash curler while Shivaay stood behind her, squinting

Annika pressed her eyelash curler while Shivaay stood behind her, squinting. He was making weird faces at her as she went ahead with the now hot curler to make ringlets on her hair. She rolled her eyes and turned to him,

"Do you need anything?" She asked sharply while giving him a pointed look. He immediately shook his head and looked elsewhere. Shaking her head, she turned back to the mirror, "It is harder for women, you know. All you have to do is comb your hair and dress up to look sexy. It's not the same for me." Annika bit her tongue and looked at his widened eyes. Shivaay's cheeks had turned a little pink. He was... blushing? Annika hid smirk as she proceeded to browse through her lipsticks to find the right one. She picked out a cocoa shaded lip.

"Tsktsks." Shivaay shook his head and Annika looked at him with raised eyebrows. He pulled out another tube- a medium dark burgundy lipstick. "Not that you need this to look umm... sexy." Shivaay blinked for a minute as he saw a shade of scarlet settle on Annika's face. He blew out lightly as he bent over near her face and continued in a deeper tone, "It goes well with the blush."

He handed her the lipstick with his eyes moving from her lips to her cheeks and she knew he was not talking about the shade of her dress. When he went out the door, Annika let out a breath as her chest heaved heavily. It did get a few degrees hotter in there for her.

As she took off the robe she was wearing, Shivaay came back inside. He stopped when he looked at her. She was wearing a blush fringed bandage gown with an open back revealing her smooth skin and she was looking as if she'd come just to take his breath away. Looking at a dazed Shivaay, she felt new wave of shyness hit her. She gave him a small nod and left the room.

When Shivaay came out of their room, he looked at Annika standing peeking over a pillar and she looked like she was hiding. Puzzled, he walked over to her and placed his hand over her shoulder. She looked at him and immediately pushed him against the pillar.

"What are...?"

Annika put her finger on his lips and continued looking at whatever she was. With scrunched eyebrows, he turned behind. She was looking at his parents.

"I've spent the whole day trying to get your attention, Pinky."

He heard his father complain and he gestured Annika to stop, but she obviously paid no heed.

"I have things to do now, Shakti Ji." They heard Pinky speak and they looked at her.

Shakti pulled Pinky to him and said, "You have no work for the next thirty seconds. Now turn..." He pulled out a bright yellow chrysanthemum and placed it on her hair. Pinky's face gleamed when she realized why she was being stalled.

Shivaay smiled widely as he turned, "That was nice. But, you know what isn't nice? Eavesdropping."

Annika rolled her eyes at him, "If we didn't, we would have never witnessed this. It was really romantic, right? I'm never seeing movies again. I actually saw Shakti uncle walking with a flower, so I was naturally curious."