53. Fighting with Tom

Tom in this has a Hungarian accent ok as he's trying to portray someone from Hungry, just image it if you don't know what it sounds like.

It had been a week since Hermione left the Hospital Wing after she was knocked out by some unknown force, she was raging as no one knew what she was on about to her it looked like everyone was taking a complete blind eye to her and what she, the smartest witch of the generation! She deserves to know what was going to happen! She wanted answer!

She headed up to the Headmasters off not caring in the slightest that she was missing out on one of her lessons, she at this moment in time didn't care.

She came to the Gargoyle and started listing off sweets like she knew the password completely forgetting that Dumbledore wasn't there anymore.

After what seemed like forever which was more likely only ten minutes Tom came towards her wondering why she was there.

"Miss Granger what can I do for you? You are meant to be in class right about now, Charms I think" said Tom catching the girl mid password.

"Finally I've been trying to get up to the Headmasters office for what an hour now and the stupid thing won't budge! I've said all the sweets I know but it won't let me up" she said matter of factly.

"Well Miss Granger as I am the Headmaster I changed the password, it isn't what you think it is. Professor Dumbledore liked sweets I don't so I changed it to something I like... Család Együtt" and the Gargoyle lept out of the way and so Tom let Hermione go up first an into the office.

"What was that password anyway it sounds ridiculous if you ask me" she said sitting down without being asked to.

Tom ignored her until he sat down behind his desk in an overly comfortable chair, pushing aside some parchement an ink that he had been using before he went for a walk to clear his head, once he was done he turned to her.

"Miss Granger what can I do for you besides give you detention for being out of class for no reason, you don't have a free lesson so... I would like to know why you were outside my office and not in class" said Tom.

"Well I was on my way to class when I remembered that I had to speak with Professor Dumbledore and I've tried all the sweets that know but I couldn't get in to speak to him" she looked around the office spotting nothing that she remembered that belonged to Dumbledore.

"What have you done to his office I demand you put it back to the way it was right now!" demanded Hermione to Tom but he ignored her.

"Miss Granger I am now the Headmaster of the school Albus....."

"You have no right to say his name! Change his office back right now, you are not the Headmaster! He is! Not you! Get out of here!"

He ignored her and once her rant was done he carried on "Albus Dumbledore is now in Azkaban due to what he has done, I am not liable to say but he shouldn't of done any of it, Miss Granger I will not be changing the office as it fits my needs".

Hermione wanted to say more when a large dog came out of the shadows and growled at her, Tom just signaled to it that he was to do no more, the girl was just leaving, it backed down.

"Miss Granger you are to head to your next lesson now but I will have to say you will be in detention with Professor Flitwick today after dinner for missing his lesson, I will inform him of it as it was me that caught you out of class" said Tom getting up and directing her to the door.

With a grumble Hermione got up and sneered at him, "I will be talking to my parents about getting Professor Dumbledore back in his rightful place and get you out Sötétség, you are not the rightful Headmaster here, Dumbledore is!" and she left.

Moments later Remus entered the room smiling slightly at Tom who was now back at his desk.

"So I can see you have met her" said Remus as he was directed to sit down.

"Yes very unpleasant young lady if I do say myself Remus, if I do say so myself".

They carried on talking about what was going to change in the school, Remus not noticing the dog laying next to the desk as Tom ran his hands through the fur.

......

In the Griffindor common room Hermione was trying to convince everyone that Tom was a bad Headmaster and that only Dumbledore could be Headmaster and not Tom!

"..so you see he isn't good, Dumbledore is better at governing the school unlike that imposter that calls himself the Headmaster now" she said making everyone sigh this had been going on now for three hours and she was just not shutting up about it.

The students looked towards Percy Weasely for him to do something as she was now annoying them to no end, he took it upon himself to cast a silencing charm on her given everyone some piece and quite for the time being.

At her detention with Filius, he was trying and failing to teach her the Freezing charm but she kept going on and on about Tom being Headmaster and not Dumbledore and what ever he said he was screamed back at by her.

In the end he let her go back to her dorms but not before letting her that she will be having detention with Filch for the next week, but as she was leaving Filius had a feeling that she wasn't listening at all.

What do you think is office looks like? I'm think bright and airy with some colours of thr houses dotted around and some plants, what about you?