44. More trouble

It had been three weeks since Otiz had transformed into a teenager and he made doubly sure that he always stayed like that to make sure that the Stooges couldn't get to Harry at all.

"Come off it Otiz already and let me have some time with my friends without you growling all the time"

"Oh come off it Hadrian I'm here to protect you"

"I know you are but your being over protective!"

"I am not!"

"You are! Look at yourself right now and tell me you aren't!"

Otiz looked at himself and then how Harry was sitting, he was pushed up against the stone wall in a chair away from everyone else and he was standing over him, glaring at anyone that he thought would be dangerous to the boy.

"Ahh, I see your point there"

"Thank you" and he got up and left the hybrid in the corner and crashed on the sofa next to Blaise.

"So he finally let you out of the time out corner" laughed the friends making both Harry and Otiz blush.

"Yes the Goof finally let me out" and Harry smiled at them making Otiz come over to them and sat on the floor by the sofa Harry was sitting on.

Without warning Harry had his hand in Otiz' hair making them both calm, right away his ears appeared and he was purring, this made everyone in the common room smile, the hybrid had finally relaxed.

It was nearing dinner when there was a knock on the portrait door, Otiz growled at whoever it was only to earn a tap on his head in warning.

Harry got up and went to the door and once opened he noticed that it was Minerva of all people.

"Professor McGonagall how nice to see you please do come in" said Harry to her but she just shook her head and motioned for him to follow her.

"I'll just let my friends know where I'm going in case dad... I mean Professor Snape..."

"Ok Hadrian" and he started back into the common room Otiz was by his side in seconds.

"Dray can you let dad know that I'm with Professor McGonagall" and with that he left.

Outside Minerva ushered them up and into her office, where there was tea waiting for them.

"Hadrian I hate to tell you this in such a way but..." her door was blasted off its hinges to reveal one giant black bat.

((Sorry people but I had to put this here for when I found it I was laughing so hard, plus it went with my paragraph

((Sorry people but I had to put this here for when I found it I was laughing so hard, plus it went with my paragraph..... Harry's comment though hahahaha awesome))

"Ahh Severus it looks like you got the message left at the Snake Pit" and she laughed.

He smiled back to her and nodded.

"Dad what's going on?" Otiz just growled, he wasn't happy and he now had bright first Red hair and his emerald green eyes where now glowing.

"I had asked Minerva to come and get you just in case I was held up but...." he couldn't finish what he was saying and turned to his colleague.

"What Severus is trying to say is that he has been called to the Ministry for a trial for someone has declared that his isn't your rightful guardian and so....

Instead of being with the Slytherin's you will be staying with me for the next week, if that's ok with you Hadrian?" she asked him who now was white as a sheet of paper.

Otiz transformed back and was now in his teenage form.

"Who in Merlin's name has done this to my Hadrian, I will kill them once I know who it is!" and he snarled at the three in the room.

"Otiz calm down" said Severus to the irritated hybrid.

What he got in return was teeth bared at him and a somewhat hiss and growl missed together.

Harry finally broke, he was full on crying and wouldn't stop who would want to take him form his father? He was adopted and then blood adopted, he was legally Severus Tobias Snape's son..... who wanted him away from him.....

Otiz noting his familiar's thought process and he growled louder than before and then in the room now stood a rhino size animal Otiz, his fur was now no longer the pale blue it was firey red, static flying everywhere and vaper coming from his mouth.... he was pissed.

Once a pissed Otiz showed there was no claiming him down.

With telepathy he told everyone who had done this is screamed his name, so badly. It smelt so badly of him that it smelt like used nappies and garbage as well as rotten cabbage all mixed together.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" Otiz hissed to them, this made everyone shocked if they truly thought about it, it all made perfect sense!

Albus had wanted Harry to stay at his no good relatives, he wanted him weak, knowing nothing of the magical world, he wanted him beating and broken! He wanted him to run to him when things went wrong! He wanted to have the golden boy, the saviour of the Wizarding World with him! He wanted to rule Harry's life!

But he was with Severus! The slimy disgusting Slytherin dungeon bat of Hogwarts, someone who had defiled him over and over again all throughout his adult life.

He had tried to worm his way into Severus' life when his mother had died but he just couldn't get passed his defences at all, he was imperishable!

He had to get the boy.... no the brat back under control and fast and if taking that bat to court he would do anything in this power to get it!

Even if that meant ripping the brat away from him and replacing back where he should be even if they almost killed him again, he would make it happen.

Screw the paperwork! It meant nothing to him, it must of been forged by the bat that was they only reasonable explanation he didn't care that it had the Ministry logo and stamp on it as well as Gringotts all that mattered was that he got his hands back in the brat!

Otiz was now out for blood! He was a familiar and familiar's were sworn to protect! And he would bloody well protect Harry with everything he had in him!

Harry looked at his father who was steaming he didn't want him to go, he didn't want to be left alone like he had been for so many years after his parents had died he wanted him! Did the adoption and blood adoption mean nothing now!?

Severus came up to his son and hugged him tightly and whispered assurances into his ear to help him calm down.

"Minerva please look after him for me, I know you will be the aunt in his life that he should of had" and with that he left.

"Oh Hadrian it's going to be ok, with me and aunts Poppy, Pamona, Narcissa, Molly as well as uncle's Filius, Arthur and Lucius you will be alright.

We all know the truth about what has happened we have all seen the results and everything, you will be fine" and she gave him a tight hug, claiming him more after his father had left.

"Can I call you aunt Minnie?" sniffled Harry to her and made her smile.

............
I think I'll leave Otiz this size for a bit longer and what do you guys think about me making Tom Severus' lawyer?? So much fun that could be!

How should I write the court chapter!! Finally it's at the court!! Yay!!

I know this had many more chapters beforehand but I wanted to tidy the contents page up a bit and I found that four were just there for no reason so...... poor they are gone!!

Sumire 🌸