4.1 Severus' POV part 1

Oh finally peace and quite now that all the brats have gone home for the summer, I wont have to deal with them for six freakin whole weeks, I can finally relax and work on my potions that I have to prepare for the hospital wing and make my own personal ones as well. Awe the bliss of it all.

Great someone wanting to talk to me as my freakin floo, should of put a spell on it, has just gone off, so I leave the safety of my personal potions lab to find out who it was. Standing there in my living room is none other than Poppy Pomfrey looking rather worried, this can't be good I have never seen her like this before.

I can't believe what I've just been told about one Mr. Harry Potter for crying out loud, how the hell did he manage not to let anyone see as well as tell anyone, Merlin he must be in so much pain, I need to tell Albus about this right away.

I walk towards the Headmaster's office and say the stupid password, why does it have to be those blasted sweets he always eats "Lemon Drops" and I head up to the office.

"Headmaster, we need to discuss some things right now!" I snapped. "My dear boy, what can I do for you?" Dumbledore asked as he stared at the Daily Prophet before him, really? I just glared before continuing "are you aware of what is happening in Potter's home?" even though I'm so trying to be civil with this idiot even though he's my boss. "Severus, what is wrong? is Harry alright?" Dumbledore finally looked up with concern lacing his every word, wow that got his attention usually we have to say something sweet related to get that reaction. I could only close my eyes and remember how my git of a father used to beat me. I quickly snapped out of it only to stare into blue depths of Albus Dumbledore's eyes.

"So Poppy hasn't told you yet? well I was informed just recently that Mr. Potter's household currently at the residents of 4 Privet Driver is unsafe for the child. Albus he's a young boy, a second year at that, he has been abused since he was three years of age......" I replied sadly. Dumbledore could only stare back incomplete shock "Severus my boy, I'm afraid that I'm aware of this already. It is only safe that he is with fami-" Albus was soon interrupted by my uncontrolled temper, thank you father for the only thing you gave me. "Albus how dare you! He has had way to many near death experiences just in the past two years from his uncle's beatings! If you won't take him out of that damn household I will remove him myself. I am not bluffing. Good evening, Headmaster" and with that I stormed out of Dumbledore's office, only to leave behind a very shocked blue eyed man.

updated: 22/11/19