30. Beginning of Summer

It had been a harsh last of term, Harry hated every minute of it as the Weasels and Granger has he had now taking to call them as they wouldn't shut up about being adopted by Severus and no matter how they tried they couldn't get him back to Gryffindor Tower and away from the snakes of the dungeons.

Dumbledore wasn't much better, or Dum-Dum as he had taken to call him when he was in his room or with his father, he hated how he had tried to get him away from his father and back into his "loving" family as Dumbledore kept saying.

"Greater good my ass" mumbled Harry to himself in the common room only for a pair of shoes to come into view has he was watching the fire burning gently in front of him and didn't notice anyone come into the quite room, he was left alone to think as it was the weekend and everyone besides a few first years had headed out.

"Hadrian what do you mean by that" asked a quiet voice as they at down next to him.

Harry looked up and saw silver eyes and blond hair next to him, Draco was there for him, if it wasn't his father it would always be Draco and his friends.

"Nothing Dray, just Dumbledore being an ass again, trying to make me go back to them of all people! He doesn't care what they did to me, keeps saying it's for the "greater good".

Draco smiled he loved when Hadrian called him that but he wouldn't say anything about it incase he upset him and then he would have a meltdown which hadn't happed for a few months now, he was getting better.

"Well as far as I can work out he hasn't.... what is that Muggle saying... I can't believe I just asked that".

"Dray it's 'a leg to stand on'" laughed Harry to the boy.

"Oh haha very funny Haddy, as I was saying Dumbledore can't do anything about it as everything is registered at Gringotts and the Ministry, if you go back to "that place" Uncle Sev will come and get you right away" and he messed up Harry's hair more.

Harry just smiled at his... was Draco now a friend?..... He must be now...

As the two was talking they were joined by Pansy, Blaise and Theodore and the five of them stared into the fire for a few more minutes until it was time to finally leave for the summer holidays, thank Merlin he had packed the night before last, he didn't want to forget anything, like Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle were right now.

.........

The train ride home was quiet but still loud but not as loud as it would of been in the Gryffindor compartments. Harry was reading a book on Astronomy for some unknown reason he found it interesting, Hedwig was sleeping on the over head compartment while Tyki was sitting on the bench next to Harry.

No one understood why Severus' raven had followed Harry to the station of all things he normally stayed with Severus for the trip he hated being left behind at the school.

'caw caw'

This made everyone look at the bird only to have Hedwig start hooting along with the other bird and then Tyki took flight just as the door to the compartment opened to reveal the Weasels and Granger.

"Ouch what was that for you stupid bird!" screamed Ginny making mostly everyone cover their ears as she had screeched.

Otiz came from under the bench and growled, no one had ever heard him growl before meaning that he was annoyed and very pissed off.

"Otiz calm down, they aren't worth it at all" said Draco as he was trying to calm Harry down as he was starting to have a panic attack, ever since the verbal attacks on him as well as some physical, the three always sent him into a panic attack.