18.2 Christmas part 2

After two days of nothing but Christmas fun Harry and Severus were now getting ready to head to the Weasely's for a small Christmas celebration which Harry wasn't looking forward too...

He wanted to have his friends back but due to now being in Slytherin and that Severus is now his father it was hard, he knew he should count his lucky stars to be finally out of the Dursley's, he finally had someone who truly loved him all he wanted was his friends back.

As they floo'd into the living room both of them were hugged to an inch of their lives by one Molly Weasley but were happy enough to be hugged minus Severus.

"Welcome dear, I've missed you" said Molly hugging Harry again, "that's alright Mrs. Weasely I've had such a great year so far and I'm happy to be here to celebrate the holidays" said Harry as both were led to the sofa, Otiz on the other hand knew that someone was here that Harry didn't like and so kept very close.

As they were laughing and joking Ron came barrowing in only to stop when he was his ex best friend and his potions teacher.

"What are they doing here!" he practically screamed making Harry flinch and curl in on himself, this made Otiz come to his defense, his parents looked on at their son while Severus tried to calm Harry down.

"Why Harry is here to celebrate the holiday with us Ron, why else would be be here for?" said Arthur to his son afterwards looking at Harry.

"No they aren't I don't want Slytherin's in the house dad!" yelled Ron making Harry curl further, Otiz by now was furious and was now growling and was about to attack when Severus spoke.

"Young Mr. Weasely I would appreciate that you stop now otherwise I have no idea what Hadrian's familiar will do to protect him. Also as he is my son I would like to kindly ask you to stop" and he straightened up and looked Ron right in the eyes.

Arthur and Molly looked at Severus and then at Ron, back to Severus and then at Harry, no one looking at Otiz as he was slowly but surely getting closer to Ron.

Severus had finally gotten Harry to uncurl himself and looked Ron in the eyes and before he said anything he ever so slightly whistled making Otiz come over to him but didn't calm down.

"Ron listen, dad.... Severus saved me over the summer as my uncle beat me within an inch of my life without him I would of died. He adopted me and gave me have a life that I should of been given but sadly was denied until then.

I would like to have you back as a friend, I miss my best mate, you were the first person that saw me as Harry nothing more. My name might of changed but I am still the same person! Can you deny me something that I never had but have only just got which you have always known?" he asked but Ron said nothing and walked off.

"Mr. and Mrs. Weasely I'm sorry if I have upset anyone, I've just had enough of him having a go at me for me gaining something I never had" said Harry but everyone knew that there was something more to it.

Otiz only calmed down slightly now that he knew why he didn't like this place if Harry was upset, he wanted to protect him and by Merlin he would.

By lunch time Ron still hadn't come back but the rest of the Weasely's had turned up to have enjoy the atmosphere that came with Christmas even though it was just left overs from the day before no one complained about it.

Afterwards it as time for presents, Harry was apprehensive about the whole thing but was happy enough, Otiz was almost calm but not calm enough for Severus' liking but it would do for now.

Severus was given potion ingredients form most of the Weasely's and a hand made jumper that was a snot green with a black 'S' on it and Harry was given some books, another chess set as well as some jokes and chocolate and the dreaded jumper this one was a bright yellow with a bright red 'H' on it.

Otiz was given some raw meat that Severus had brought with him so them he wasn't left out, he munched happily and came up to Molly for a scratch behind his ears.

The gifts for the Weasely's were joint from Harry and Severus and they were a new cook book, a Muggle one, for Molly, Arthur was given a radio and was told by Harry not to touch it until he helped him with it.

Bill got a new dragon earring that had a matching necklace, this made him smile, Charlie got a small animated dragon, one what would come alive when you said the spell, Percy got some law books, Fred and George got some Muggle jokes that they could easily charm to be magical and sweets, they didn't have anything for Hermione, Ron and Ginny.

They talked and played games for the rest of the night, the three mentioned only came into the room to say good night and get something to eat, they didn't want to be anywhere near the Boy-who-lived-to-be-a-Slytherin.

Harry had finally fallen asleep Otiz keeping watch but soon dozed off as well, this made everyone else looked towards the potions professor all asking the same thing 'what on Earth happened to them' and so Severus told them everything.

"I was asked by Albus to check on Hadrian, I found him locked in his room barely breathing he had many broken bones, a collapsed lung, he was dehydrated and malnourished, I've only just managed to get him to eat about half of what he should eat.

He started to call me dad after about a fortnight of living with me when he was recovering, Poppy knows all of his health problems, I took him to Gringotts and got him adopted and a change of name. He still had his vaults but they have just changed name. His new name is Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape.

His godparents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy but I would be quite happy to have you as his godparents as well but I'm worried that might not be able to work as of yet.

I have heard something's that have been happening at school but I'm not a hundred percent sure if they are true or not if they are true but with how Hadrian acted when Ron walked in I'm inclined to say that it's true.

Otiz knows that Hadrian is upset with being here due to what he happened and has been on edge all day, don't mind him really, he's Hadrian's familiar that all"

Once he was done everyone looked at him, shocked how could something like that happen to Harry and then his own friends turn against him due to him being saved by him!

Molly wanted to get up and say something to her youngest two but was stopped by everyone in the room minus Harry of course he was out for the count.

"Mum don't please" begged her two eldest and she slowly sat down only to be nudged by Otiz and then licked on her hand, the same with the rest of the Weasely's.

"What was that about?" asked Fred and George together being slightly too loud waking Harry up.

"Otiz just marked you as someone he can trust, he's done that with everyone so far that he's met, me on the other hand he took a bit of my blood after I gave him his name" said Harry with a yawn, Otiz bounding over to him.

"Hi goof did you make more friends?" only to have him nuzzle Harry, slowly dropping off.

"Dad can we go home now, I'm still tired" said Harry to him only to have Severus smile and nodded.

"Thank you for having us and I'll make sure that we visit again" said Severus as he tightly held Harry as Otiz was in the middle so then he wouldn't get left behind and they were off.

As the night drew in Molly had some thinking to do on Ron and Ginny and how she was going to deal with the whole thing.

updated: 2/6/2020