39. The Wolfie and a Small Human

Everyone had arrived and were finally sorted, Severus sat in his normal seat and next to him was Remus Lupin that Harry had breifly met over the summer holidays when they went shopping in Muggle London.

"Welcome to another new year at Hogwarts! I would like to welcome all the new students that have come this year to start their education but I would also like to welcome a new teacher to our staff this year..." he trailed off when Remus looked at him and stood up, he still had a bar of chocolate in his mouth as he completely forgot about it.

"...I would like you all to welcome Professor Remus Lupin who is the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. Now enough of that..."

With a clap of his hands the banquet appeared and Albus said "glibber, flit, gobble, newt" letting everyone know that they could start eating, Remus sat back down taking his chocolate out of his mouth wrapping it up and putting it back into his pocket.

"The headmaster is getting stranger and stranger" said Theodore Nott to his friends, Otiz took a sniff at him and then licked him, he had promised Harry to stay in his animal form while in classes ect... but he could be human in the common room as well as the dorms.

Otiz then nuzzled his way onto the bench next to Theo who he licked on his face making Harry laugh at what Otiz was doing.

"Come here goof" said Harry, "why don't you go see dad and Professor Lupin, I know you don't like him but he seems nice enough" and he pointed to his father and the sandy haired man.

Otiz wondered up to the staff table but not before he headed to the Ravenclaw table and licked Luna Lovegood and then Hufflepuff, no one seemed interesting there lastly he headed for Neville, Fred, George and lastly Percy making sure to lick their hands and growl at Ginny, Ron and Hermione, he hated them more than anything.

How could two red heads be related to his Fed, 'orge and Pert? He would never know. Luna was nutty and Neville was sweet and kind and let him help with his plants thanks to his magic. He only got to know them as Severus had allowed Harry to invite some friends over.

So far he had:
Fred, George, Percy, Charlie, Bill, Molly, Arthur, Neville, Luna, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Theo, Lucius and Narcissa Severus and Harry but with his lisp, when he was human, it was funny how he tried to pronounce their names. ((A/n list will be below))

Making his way to the staff table he licked Minerva, Poppy, Pomona and Filius, growled at Albus and Remus and the lent his head on Severus' lap.

Automatically Severus began to scratch him behind his ears making him to a pile of furry jelly ((a/n couldn't resist)) when Remus tried Otiz eyes opened up and then he wanted to growl but his Bakeneko and Kitsune was telling him he was something more.

He sniffed again and this time purred and brought himself as close to Remus as possible within the tiny space between them, he purred again and then in a instant he was human again.

"Hadwin puppy!" shouted Otiz making everyone in the hall look at the small boy in a long white stop with dark blue around the cuffs and black shorts and black shoes.

Otiz began poking Remus who in turn didn't know what to do, Severus picked him up and placed him on his lap but Otiz wanted nothing but to be near the Wolfie thing next to Severus he smelt like him, he smelt like Otiz did and he wanted to know why.

"What is that thing?" shouted Ginny so then everyone could hear her, this made Harry lean into Draco and made Otiz growl.

"Miss Weasely it is a child, a scared child for that matter, it looks like young Mr. Snape's familiar can take a human form" said Minerva to everyone, Albus wasn't happy.

"Severus is this true young Mr. Potter's animal can do this?" asked Albus as he was holding the boy who was reaching again for Remus.

"Yes Headmaster my son Hadrian's familiar can take human form we only found out over the summer however, we didn't think he would change here at Hogwarts" said Severus who was trying by failing to hold onto the little boy.

He let the child go who started to climb up onto Remus' lap and then purred at finally being able to sit there, even if it wasn't Harry he was better, he smelt like an animal!

"Otiz come back here" said Harry only to get the child to turn back into his animal form and jump from his lap over the table and into Harry's arms purring again.

"You can't do that Otiz, you promised me and dad" this in turn made Otiz change back "he smell wike me!!" and he nuzzled into Harry's neck, while Harry sat back down.

A house elf wearing a crisp green and black towel with the letter 'S' embroidered on it placed a sippy cup onto the table in front of Hadrian's food.

"Oh it's Yahtzee, I think dad gifted her to you when you fell sleep last night after we had dinner, she's now your house elf now along with Boris and Mink, she isn't part of the Malfoy family" smiled the blond to his friend.

Otiz picked up the cup and started drinking only to have some of it drip from his mouth, Harry catching it in time before it ruined his top, he didn't want any of his new clothes ruined.

"Hadwin me go back to Wolfie man now...bye bye" said Otiz getting off his lap and up to Remus again, who this time didn't protest about the small boy sitting on his lap.

Albus was fuming but didn't let it show, how could a thing like that be allowed in this Honourable School!! He would have to get rid of it and fast.

Otiz noting the change in magic around Albus pointed his finger at him and said "you is meanie" then snuggled into Remus.

Yahtzee brought a plate of raw meat to the staff table and placed in front of Remus making Otiz happily tuck into his food.

At the end of the feast Otiz was out cold and was happily snuggled on Severus, everyone made their way out of the Great Hall but Albus had other plans.

"Severus can you bring young Mister Potter to my office please. Remus I would like you there as well" and so he left the two, without listening to Severus about Harry know being known as Hadrian.

updated: 5/6/2020
...........

How Otiz pronounces names:

Severus- Tev
Hadrian- Hadwin
Fred- Fed
George- 'orge
Percy- Pert
Charlie- 'Arlie 
Bill is Bill
Molly- Mowwy
Arthur- Art-Art
Neville- Nev
Luna- Nuna
Draco- Dway
Blaise- Wise
Pansy- Pans
Theo- Two
Lucius- Lu-Lu
Narcissa- Nana