15: The Massage (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Y-you want me to massage you?" I double checked and he nodded, but I could tell he was nervous. I had to try and control my mind as it attempted to run away with fantasies.

"You don't have to-,"

"I- I can do if you'd like me to," we both spoke at the same time, but I repeated what I said. The idea of massaging the hottest boy in school was just too good to miss.

"Thanks (y/n)," he whispered and I could tell he had grown more timid and nervous. I was certain I wasn't supposed to notice, but Midoriya who sat on the other side of Todoroki nudged his arm whilst raising his eyebrows. I turned my attention back at my food as quickly as I could, but the blush on my cheeks was strong. He just wanted a massage though, just like I did with the girls, so I pulled my confidence together.

"Shall we say tonight?" I asked as casually as I could.

"Y-yeah sure, you can come over to my room later," he mumbled, apparently still nervous but it just made him even cuter. Todoroki was one of my closer friends in the class, and he was always kind and caring towards me. He looked out for me constantly, helped me with my homework and we took regular trips into town together and the girls did constantly tease me, believing that he had a crush on me which I didn't see. I did have to admit however that I wouldn't say no if he asked me on a date. He was everything a girl could ever want - kind, caring, protective and handsome.

Mina and Toru had teased me a fair few times, believing that Todoroki had a crush on me. I was certain it was just them playfully teasing me and making me blush brightly with surprise, as he never seemed fazed by my presence when I was around him. The girls however insisted, as Toru apparently overheard them whilst she was practicing her stealth in Gym Gamma. She said that Todoroki and Midoriya had come in, believing the gym to be empty, and she apparently heard Todoroki confessing his feelings about me to Midoriya. A part of me hoped that was true, but most of me believed that she was just trying to fluster me.

- Timeskip -

The time to massage the boy had come sooner then expected, and I found myself outside his bedroom door with the massaging oil in my hands. I breathed in deeply before knocking, and when he opened the door I had to try desperately not to blush. He had already prepared himself, with just a towel around his waist. There was no reason to be too flustered, after all it wasn't the first time I had seen him topless. I hoped he was wearing boxers underneath the towel, but a part of me really didn't mind if he wasn't.

"You seem ready," I smiled playfully, deciding to try and be as casual as possible.

"Yeah, I laid out my futon as well. Come on in," he stepped aside and let me into his Japanese styled room, shutting the door behind me. Indeed I saw his futon laid out in the middle of the room.

"Have you had a massage before?" I asked casually, kneeling beside the futon.

"A couple of times back at home," he admitted, shrugging.

"Well I hope mine will be as good as those," I smiled. "I have only taken a couple of beginners lessons at that spa though, just to warn you."

"That's alright, the girls said you were really good," he too sent me a small smile. He laid himself down on his front, adjusting to get himself comfortable. As I poured some of the oil into my hands, I fully realised what I was about to do and nerves began to fill my body immensely. I rubbed my hands together, trying to control my breathing as he laid before me, possibly naked under the towel.

Carefully I placed my hands on his back, biting my lip as I moved my hands against it. He seemed to tense up a little, his fists clinging onto the futon. I dug my thumbs into his shoulder blades, the oil making his skin shine attractively, as if he wasn't already attractive enough. There was silence in the room but I was too busy being hypnotised by the warmth of his skin.