• Chapter 30 •(Epilouge)

"Ben what are we doing?" I said about to take my hands away from my eyes.

"(Y/n), love. Not yet, just wait here for a second." Ben said, his hand leaving mine.

I could hear him rustling around for something in the ship. "You know you've done a good job of keeping this a surprise. I genuinely have no idea where we are. We could be beyond the outer rim for all I know." I laughed.

"I mean we could go to some uncharted areas. I could bring you, if that's what you'd prefer." He sounded a little flustered.

"No Ben. I was joking." I smiled warmly even though I didn't know if he was looking at me.

"Oh. Sorry." Ben replied.

"It's alright." I giggled.

Ben opened the main door of our small ship, took my hand and began to lead me outside. As soon as I stepped foot off the ship I could immediately tell where we were.

The feeling of grass tickling my ankles. The smell of sweet flowers. The sun beaming down on my skin. The distant sounds of waterfalls.

"Ok. You can open your eyes now." Ben said excitedly.

I took my hand away from my face and slowly opens my eyes. I was correct, in front of me, were the gorgeous fields of Naboo.

"Oh Ben. Thank you." I said, overjoyed that he actually brought me back here.

"It's nothing really. I did say that it could be like this all the time. Just you and me in these fields." He smiled awkwardly. "I have something else, nothing much, but I thought it would be nice." He held the out the bag that was in his hand.

"Uh a bag?" I laughed.

"No." He laughed along. "Its a picnic."

"This is a very normal couple thing to do." I chuckled.

"Can we not be a normal couple?" Ben asked, confused.

"We're far from a normal couple, our relationship happened because you kidnapped me." I smirked.

"Oh yeah. I did do that but we can still have a picnic right?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course we can." I smiled.

We walked hand in hand to find a perfect spot for our little picnic. We chose a small patch of blue and purple flowers in front of one of the waterfalls. It was so nice.

I opened up the bag and on top was a silky baby blue material.

"Is this what I think it is?" I pulled out the piece of clothing.

"Oh wait no. I was supposed to give you that back at the ship. I'm sorry. I was trying to make our trip here as true to when we first came here, love." Ben said.

I held out the beautiful cloak, with the pretty flowers embroidered on it. "Aw, thank you Ben.  My other one was ruined." I replied.

He helped me put it on and we put out a blanket to sit on. Ben had brought some food and drinks for us too. We sat and just talked for ages.

"Here." Ben picked one of the flowers. It was a pretty blue one. He carefully placed it behind my ear, causing me to blush. "I love you (Y/n)".

"I love you too Ben."

Laying there on the blanket with the warmth of the sun beating against my face. We were once again surrounded by fields, flowers and waterfalls. Except this time it was different. We were different.

(A/n) Well that's brings this to an end. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I tried my best. Do let me know if you liked this story. Thanks so much for reading.

Stay happy, stay healthy and have a nice life.

~VioletMoon